Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

While I believe the vast majority of the teachers in this school the office, principal, superintendant and school board are running it into the ground. Recently they have implemented "safety procedures" to protect the students. The 2 biggest threats they address: first parents(the principal herself assured me it is dangerous for kids to b with their parents and that is why they aren't allowed in the school or even out of their car to pick up their own children) second the school itself(I was told that the students must wait outside for their safety, implying that the building itself is dangerous). To sum up teachers are pretty good, everything else pretty awful.

Amount of homework: Agree

I would say no and yes. I have a kindergartener and a first grader. I am in favor of homework but almost daily homework for someone in an all day kindergarten that includes a naptime seems to be passing the teaching to parents.

My children have been at Belle Valley since Pre-K and we have been happy with every teacher along the way!! It is a fantastic school where their is a feeling of "family". We are looking forward to the new year and anxious to see how the new Principal will be in comparison to our beloved Mr. Colinear!!!

I have two boys attending this school. All of their teachers have been wonderful, and both boys receive individual attention. The principal seems to know each and every student by name.

This is our first year at Belle Valley and we absolutely LOVE this school. The teachers are excellent, the facillity is creatively unique and inviting, and the principal is excellent. My son just started here in first grade and he cannot wait to go everyday. There are many ways to volunteer in the school and be involved as well, which is a huge plus for me.

My child has attended Belle Valley for three years and we have been extremely pleased with the experience. The staff and the principal are wonderful to work with and truly care. The school has a motto, It's cool to be kind, this shows throughout the school in the way that the staff interact with one another and the way they teach this to the students. The principal has been there two years at this point and he is very friendly and easy to talk to, the students all seem to adore him. At the same time I have seen him discipline when necessary. There is a true sense of teamwork among the teachers, they work together on each grade level curriculum and are able to break the students down into groups based on learning level and offer appropriate help. The school has some really great art & music programs.

Last modified Belle Valley El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.