K-5 & Ungraded
Erie, PA

Posted August 29, 2013
My children have been at Belle Valley since Pre-K and we have been happy with every teacher along the way!! It is a fantastic school where their is a feeling of "family". We are looking forward to the new year and anxious to see how the new Principal will be in comparison to our beloved Mr. Colinear!!!

Posted February 15, 2013
I have two boys attending this school. All of their teachers have been wonderful, and both boys receive individual attention. The principal seems to know each and every student by name.

Posted March 18, 2012
This is our first year at Belle Valley and we absolutely LOVE this school. The teachers are excellent, the facillity is creatively unique and inviting, and the principal is excellent. My son just started here in first grade and he cannot wait to go everyday. There are many ways to volunteer in the school and be involved as well, which is a huge plus for me.

Posted September 11, 2008

Belle Valley El School 0

Posted July 06, 2007
My child has attended Belle Valley for three years and we have been extremely pleased with the experience. The staff and the principal are wonderful to work with and truly care. The school has a motto, It's cool to be kind, this shows throughout the school in the way that the staff interact with one another and the way they teach this to the students. The principal has been there two years at this point and he is very friendly and easy to talk to, the students all seem to adore him. At the same time I have seen him discipline when necessary. There is a true sense of teamwork among the teachers, they work together on each grade level curriculum and are able to break the students down into groups based on learning level and offer appropriate help. The school has some really great art & music programs.

Posted January 10, 2006
Belle Valley is the best school in Erie, PA. As an immigrant parent, I was worried about my son s education and to my surprise; I found that he started reading English within four months of his kindergarden education. I see lot and lots of improvement in his communication and activity based skills. I thank you the class teacher and the school management for such a wonderful job.

Posted March 02, 2005
Belle Valley is a wonderful school full of caring teachers and support staff. They provide Spanish as an in class subject (not extra). They have many PTA functions to get parents involved in the educational process. Their expectations are high, but not overwhelming. The amount of homework is sufficient. Projects assigned are age appropriate. They also have extracurricular activities through the school and surrounding schools. Music, art and physical education are integrated in the weekly school schedule, along with library time.

Belle Valley El School
5300 Henderson Rd, Erie, PA  16509
Last modified Belle Valley El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belle Valley El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top