Posted April 30, 2014
St James has gone above and beyond to make my grandson first experience at school special ,his is a unique situation and the teachers have been excellent he has come a long way with them and I am grateful his first experience was with them.

Posted October 10, 2008
It's a great school; you receive a great quality education, and you are taught how to respect. If you run into a St. James student...you will know, they are the most respectfull kids in town!

Posted February 22, 2006
- a former student
My mom, and her 8 brothers and sisters graduated from St. James School. I also graduated in the year 2000. I firmly believe that this school is the best parochial school in the area. It taught me the class work that I needed to be prepared for High School, and also the importance of respecting others. This is probably one of the only schools that teach simple manners, such as opening a door for someone, or saying 'Good Afternoon'. Even though I have graduated, I am still very active in this school in order to show my appreciation. Blais

St James Elementary School 2

Posted February 15, 2005
Our daughter left preschool able to count to 100, writing in mixed upper and lower case, and recognizing sight words. Kindergarten here was taught at a below grade level; meaning the curriculum did not seem up to par for Kindergarten, but rather a repeat of her second year of preschool. She was bored and lost enthusiasm. The educational opportunities were minimal. Very little parent involvement with the teacher and the class. Very hard to reach the teacher(no voice mail, email, or direct phone). The teacher had very little control or enthusiasm for Kindergarten. We switched to the public school and our daughter and her younger sister are excelling!

Posted February 23, 2004
My son had a very positive experience at this school. The teachers and principal showed him how to respect and be a great person. I owe alot to this school and faculty. Thank you St. James!

Posted February 23, 2004
My children and now my grandchildren attend or have attended St. James. I truly believe it is the top private school in the County. Many successful graduates from middle class families.

St James Elementary School
2602 Buffalo Road, Erie, PA  16510
Last modified St James Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St James Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.