K-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

This is one of the best decisions I've made for my children! The teachers work with the students and truly care about each one of them. My children have learned many things. Not only study skills, but what faith means and how to apply it to life. I know my kids will graduate with the tools they need to continue in life and further education. There are small class sizes but the school itself has a big heart! My oldest loves that he can play sports and learn about things like foreign languages, art appreciation and music. My youngest likes getting ready for the Christmas concert every year and occasional learning time on the iPad. I wish BCS would have been an option for me when I was in school.
February 25, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Amount of homework: Agree

My children come home with homework but never an overabundance. I feel like the teachers prep the high school students for college workloads.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school has so far well exceeded my expectations. The tuition is reasonable and there are payment plans available. My child's teacher is very caring toward my child. My child has been doing much better academically and emotionally since being at BCS and leaving a public school. My child was afraid to talk about God in a public school. Now my child is free to talk and learn about the Lord while at school and is no longer afraid. The teachers and administration staff have been excellent to work with and are all very kind. So far I would highly recommend this school to any Christian family that would want their child to be in a loving, caring, Christian environment during the school day. The financial sacrifice has been well worth it for my child.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers all seem to caring and loving. My child's teacher has been very good to work with and my child likes to go to school.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework seems just right for my child's grade level. My child is learning and does not seem to be overwhelmed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My child is doing much better at BCS. My child likes going to school now.

Starting to go to the school next year. I hope it' s a good and polite school!

Excellent school for rearing a child in a Christian environement. The teachers are dedicated to making a difference in your child's life. You become friends with the teachers and see their true love and devotion to the Lord. I would recommend it to anyone wanting more than an education for their child.

Last modified Bethel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12