Bad
Good

Harding Elementary School is one the the best schools I have seen. I like the friendliness of the staff. My granddaughter loves second grade. She has been there since kindergarten.

Harding elementary school is the best grade school in the city. I am a parent of 2 boys that are currently attending this great school. I was also a student of this school from 1st all the way through 8th grade and from personal experience I can say I have great memories from grade school. I will always remember what great teachers and staff were there. Now I go in there with my kids and see alt of the same teachers and staff! Although the building had gotten a major renovation since I was there. Everything is so fresh and new, its a beautiful building..

this school is the best around i recomend this school for all children with above average grades

The education standard at Harding is unprecedented in the city of Erie! My daughter is recieving a wonderful education!

My little girl is learning sooooo much this year and her teacher is so genuine and sweet! It's an honors school and we're all very family oriented.

I did my homework about Erie schools before starting my son in K this year. I was not happy with what I heard about the school we are districted to so, I put my son on waiting list for the schools I wanted him to attend. I was very excited to get the call from Harding and have had no regrets thus far. Everyone has been wonderfull and he loves going to school. A parent can ask for more.

I love this school,wonderful academic program.

Our son is doing wonderful at Harding. We were worried that leaving the privet school curriculum and being introduced to the Harding way of study was going to be difficult but not at all He is now on the Honor roll receiving Certificate of good conduct Ect. Hardings staff has had a great influence on his character, and my son is looking foreword to what school has to offer. I could go on and on but my message is clear, Education is the Key. Thank you, HMF

Last modified Harding El School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.