K-8 & Ungraded
Erie, PA

Posted April 17, 2014
Harding Elementary School is one the the best schools I have seen. I like the friendliness of the staff. My granddaughter loves second grade. She has been there since kindergarten.

Posted February 21, 2011
Harding elementary school is the best grade school in the city. I am a parent of 2 boys that are currently attending this great school. I was also a student of this school from 1st all the way through 8th grade and from personal experience I can say I have great memories from grade school. I will always remember what great teachers and staff were there. Now I go in there with my kids and see alt of the same teachers and staff! Although the building had gotten a major renovation since I was there. Everything is so fresh and new, its a beautiful building..

Posted September 21, 2010
this school is the best around i recomend this school for all children with above average grades

Posted April 20, 2010

Harding El School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
The education standard at Harding is unprecedented in the city of Erie! My daughter is recieving a wonderful education!

Harding El School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
My little girl is learning sooooo much this year and her teacher is so genuine and sweet! It's an honors school and we're all very family oriented.

Posted October 09, 2008

Posted September 01, 2008
I did my homework about Erie schools before starting my son in K this year. I was not happy with what I heard about the school we are districted to so, I put my son on waiting list for the schools I wanted him to attend. I was very excited to get the call from Harding and have had no regrets thus far. Everyone has been wonderfull and he loves going to school. A parent can ask for more.

Posted February 21, 2008

Posted December 10, 2007

Harding El School
820 Lincoln Ave, Erie, PA  16505
Last modified Harding El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harding El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top