PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I appreciate the dedication of the teachers and am extremely pleased with the education my children are receiving.

It is awesome to know that the teachers here at Pen Ryn School are here because they love teaching and love the children.

There isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful for finding Pen Ryn. The school has been the perfect fit for our children and family. The sense of community and support from everyone is genuine, and I know that we made the best decision in sending our kids to Pen Ryn!

Pen Ryn is a great school if you want your child to feel loved, appreciated, and important. As a teacher, I can say that our Head of School is VERY involved in everything we do. She often visits classes, talks to teachers, and even goes outside to recess with the kids! Our small class sizes give us the chance of working individually with students. We accommodate our lessons to our students so they can learn the best way possible. We treat our students like individuals, with individual talents. We hold our students to high standards and expect their best. We embrace the growth mindset, which encourages everyone to believe they can always improve. We celebrate the small and big achievements that are made. We also love our jobs! You have to visit the school to really see and feel what we see and feel every day we walk through those doors.

Pen Ryn has helped my daughters grow academically, emotionally, and physically. My oldest daughter, now a sophomore in high school, attended Pen Ryn from Pre-K through 8th grade. She is in all honors classes and has a GPA of 4.45. Her interest in theater was ignited during her early years at Pen Ryn through enrichment classes in drama. She has grown to be a mature, intelligent, and empowered female thanks to the dedication and support of the faculty and staff at Pen Ryn. My youngest daughter is in 7th grade and has been attending Pen Ryn since Pre-K. She has been diagnosed with dyslexia. The support she receives from her teachers is phenomenal. Due to the small class sizes, she has received the attention she needs to be successful. It brings me joy to see her pick up a book to read without being told to do so. One of the best things about Pen Ryn is how comfortable I feel in approaching the teachers and administrators for help with my children. I feel that we are true partners in educating my daughters.

The faculty, staff and administrators could not be more caring and passionate about helping kids reach their potential. From the day my son was in Prek, his teachers met him at his needs and encouraged him to succeed and persevere. He thrives in the small classes and has confidence. In first grade my daughter was achieving at a high level and the enrichment activities afforded to her have been exceptional! Now that she is in fifth grade, she continues to enjoy success in all academic areas, the arts & music program and upper grade community. I am so happy with our decision to continue making sacrifices so that our kids can grow up in an academically challenging and nurturing environment.

My son has been at Pen Ryn since Nursery. I have seen his confidence soar, he is excited about learning, and he goes to school happy every day.

My daughter is in the 4th grade at PennRyn and cannot spell words with more that 5 letters, she cannot do multiplication or division. She doesn't form sentences properly. They test rarely. I am so disappointed in the lack of quality education my daughter is receiving. The only thing they care about is getting the check.

We've been going to The Pen Ryn School for almost 8 years and two kids. Can't say enough about the small classes and nurturing environment. Our third will be going once he's old enough!

Everyone here at Pen Ryn knows my daughter by name. She is so happy being here and is constantly involved and engaged.

Last modified Pen Ryn School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8