Fairless Hills, PA

Posted November 24, 2014
My school has the most nurturing environment. Every child in the world should have the same experience in school that the Pen Ryn students have.

Posted July 08, 2014
My son started at Pen Ryn in kindergarten and is now in fourth grade. One thing that has always stuck out to me about Pen Ryn is their ability to stay up to date with technology. My son raves about the smart boards and he loves playing with the iPads. It's great because not only does he enjoy working with these devices, but he's enjoying learning - which I could not be happier about. He's receiving a high level education and having fun at the same time.

The Pen Ryn School 1

Posted June 09, 2014
The school seems to be going downhill something awful and people are noticing. Such a shame! Most of the experienced teachers are gone and were replaced with cheap teachers . Some of the teachers need major attitude adjustments, but the leaders do nothing. The academics are nothing special whatsoever. The administration seems to be a lot of spin and politics rather than really caring about the school and the education of young children. Save your money. (Some of these great reviews must be fake or from people with preschoolers who haven't seem the poor quality awaiting them in older grades.)

Posted May 15, 2014
I cannot recommend Pen Ryn highly enough. This school has amazing teachers and parents. If your kids are in the gifted range, this school will teach them above grade level materials. Due to job relocation, we will transfer our kids out to a well known Princeton area private school. My kids did great on admissions testing and were accepted right away. ( Pen Ryn has a very strong PK program)

Posted September 11, 2013
I have recommend The Pen Ryn School to friends telling them that I went there and received a great education and that the school gave me that family feeling. I am now sending my son there and the same quality education and family feel still remain at the school.

Posted May 06, 2013
My kids love it here! They are so happy and are making very good friends. I love the after school events they have--it's helping them create great socialization and hand-eye coordination.

Posted January 16, 2013
The staff are some of the most caring and hands-on professionals that I have ever met! They give each child the personal attention that each one needs to excel. I also really like the fact that since the class sizes are so small they are required to participate and remain involved with the discussion.

Posted October 06, 2011
Great school! This is our 4th year as parents there and we could not be happier. Initially evaluated most local private schools and found Pen Ryn to be well above others in academics, etc.; yet well below most in tuition cost. Kids are nurtured to develop strong morals and great self-confidence, in addition to their academic development. Just walk the halls to see evidence in the well-mannered and happy students. Parent involvement is expected, so if you don't want to be a part of your child's education, this may not be the school for you.

Posted September 30, 2011
Small class sizes, great use of technology, teachers that care, and a challenging curriculum is why I send my daughter to Pen Ryn. I like this private school over any other around because I really feel like there is a family-like feeling to this school, and they really push the kids to learn. It's a great environment for the kids to learn in. - Ann Marie

Posted May 11, 2011
The Pen Ryn school really raises the bar with their use of modern technologies in the classroom. They're on the leading edge with smart boards and newly added surrounded sound where teachers can wear a microphone so everyone of the students can hear them better. Great private school! - Michael

The Pen Ryn School