PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

This is the third year that both of my children attend CHBC. I chose Montessori because I was nervous about putting them in school and I really wanted them to be initially in the same classroom. The administration is attentive and professional. The head of the school responds to phone calls and emails immediately. We are a non-traditional family and have always felt welcome and part of the community. I asked if the teachers taught about personal safety (i.e. good touch, bad touch), and the school set up for an amazing outside agency to come present to the children within months. My daughter has food allergies, and the school has been great about providing alternatives for her or making sure she has enough snacks from home. All of the teachers and assistants that have worked with my children have been amazing. The classrooms are inviting and filled with materials that are both educational and fascinating to young children. I am very pleased with the academic progress my children have made, as well as their developing social skills as both are naturally shy. I plan to keep both of my children here for kindergarten. I highly recommend this school.

My daughter has been a studenct at Children's House of Bucks County for 4 years. We LOVE this school. The teachers are wonderful, attentive and caring. They continually worked to create a warm and inviting environment that challenged my daughter daily. This past year my daughter was enrolled in the schools full day Kindergarten program and I was very impressed with the curriculum. Her math and reading skills are beyond my expectation and she even put together a research project on Panda Bears using different text books. The school follows a montessori curriculum which encourages the children to be independent thinkers and helps to build their confidence. They also learn from older peers who act as role models for the younger children and then they become the role models themselves as they get older. My daughter was always excited to go to school and I highly recommend this school.

My son has been attending the Children's House of Bucks County for the past year (he began at age 3). Before signing him up, I visited a number of area schools and was struck by the quiet concentration, challenging activities, and supported independence of the students at CHBC as compared with other preschools. I wanted a positive first academic experience for my son and could not be more pleased. The teachers are outstanding, the mixed-age classrooms provide excellent socialization, the classroom is stimulating and inviting, and the learning materials provide a rich and varied intellectual experience. I have re-enrolled my son for next year and plan to enroll my younger child when he is old enough.

Wonderful school. The Montessori concepts are followed very well. Amazing curriculum, amazing teachers. Highly recommended.

Children's House will surpass your expectations of a school for you child. It is a certified non-profit Montessori school that is staffed with well educated/experienced teachers. It is a family environment where parent involvement is encouraged. I could not be happier with my son's development. He will be starting full-day kindergarten in the fall and it is all he can talk about. He is so excited for all the kindergarten activities and programs. I am excited for him to continue his education! I also attended CHBC and I remember how ahead of the other kids I was when I attended first grade.

Our daughter has been attending from age four - five years now. We have checked out other schools and put her in one for a semester but nothing beats this school for us. The teachers are dedicated, she gets tons of individual attention and her learning is very advanced - no comparison with a public school education. No bullying, no BS.

This school gives young children the love of learning. This school is a certified Montessori program (AMS), accept no imitations! Montessori done right works very well. CHBC offers a wonderful program, flexible choices for school programs for a full time parent to ease into a school program, or for working parents. The teachers (Directresses/assistants) are VERY good and are strong educators, committed to ensuring the children are able to learn at their own pace, and stay engaged in the learning process, never bored or overwhelmed. A slow learner will get a great foundation, a fast learner will excel and be very advanced coming from this school's programs. A key benefit to this school is they offer a full-day kindergarten program. There is nothing more important for your child's future than having a great early education...if you can't do it yourself, this is the next best thing.

My son has attended since he was in preschool and we love it! This is a great school and a great way to learn for any child. Each child in a class learns at their own pace. Just like when we are babies, some learn how to walk sooner and some learn how to talk sooner but in the end we all learn how to do these things. Children should be able to excel in the things they enjoy and take a little more time with the things they struggle with. Not all children can learn everything at the same pace. The teachers are patient, caring and wonderful. I can't say enough about it.

Both of my sons started their education at CHBC and I am extremely pleased that my husband and I made that decision. The foundation that they received at CHBC was phenomenal. The teachers are great and extremely skilled. My sons have a sincere joy for learning. They were reading at three and adding to 1000 at four. The boys learned botany, zoology, cooking, sewing, geography, and interesting subjects that most children their ages do not learn and don't enjoy learning it when they do. My sons learned it learned it and could not get enough of it.

I absolutely love this school. It is a non-profit Montessori school for Toddlers-Elementary. My son has attended since he was in preschool, he is now in 1st grade. The program is fabulous, I can't say enough about it. Their music program is great. The children regularly put on concerts for the parents, staff and other children. The art program has been added to [the internet] where the children can display their masterpieces. They have many events for the children and families of the school. The parents volunteer at the school to get more involved with the day to day activities at the school. The school is more like a family. It is a great experience for parent and child. Every parent has a say in what goes on at the school. They really make you feel that your opinion counts. My family loves it.

Last modified Children's House of Bucks County is a Private school that serves grades PK-5