Feasterville Trevose, PA

Lower Southampton El School 5

Posted October 03, 2009
Great staff,Great teachers, The BEST Teaching comes from this school!

Lower Southampton El School 4

Posted March 26, 2009
My 3 kids are going to Lower South now and enjoy attending. The staff is very accomodating and they email me back right away with concerns! The principle and teachers seem very open to listening to us. The only major change I would suggest is to improve the cafeteria food.

Posted March 04, 2009
Regardless of how the teachers treat your children, or parents, they are always supported by the Principal. The teachers can 'do no wrong' even when they are less than fair or open to possibly making a mistake. We have had teachers who play favorites, resist parental views, and view any parental concerns regarding their teaching methods for their child as a personal attack on their teaching skills. How can you work with a teacher who only wants to work with parents who tell them how great they are? Any concerns or questions to their teaching methods are met with excuses or negative comments about your child, and then a conference where you are told what a problem your child is instead finding a way to give on BOTH sides. It is always about what the parents or child does wrong - never the teachers involvement or lack there of.

Lower Southampton El School

Posted October 01, 2008
School only care to have 'cool' kids and not normal students. Beware,good kids become stupid there and mean!!!! School allows backtalk and teasing

Posted January 27, 2007
This school is just like a Camden , NJ Public school unsafe. This school is like animal house at lunch. Your dog wouldn't be safe here. Wouldn't send mine. This school is your worst nightmare. It lacks academically as well, and has kids with serious behavioral problems, that shouldn't be there present and they rule.

Posted January 03, 2007
My daughter goes to Lower South. She is in first grade and both her first grade teacher and her kindergarten teachers were excellant. I do think the school could be safer. The doors are locked and you have to be buzzed in but they have never asked me who I was or what I was there for they just let me right in.

Posted August 31, 2006
The teachers are Great! The school is not safe, absence of order and discipline , Chaos is prevalent.

Lower Southampton El School 4

Posted October 26, 2005
We love Lower South. My children have received the best education from the wonderful, caring staff. It's a great place!

Posted March 30, 2005
I hace just found out that Lower Southampton Elementry School is ranked at 39 of 92 elementry schools in Bucks County. What I don't understand is why the PTA worries about bake sale and not test scores?

Posted January 29, 2005
This is one of the worst run schools I have encountered. The instruction is lacking. The only bright spot is the art teacher,some of the bus drivers, and the speech teacher.

Lower Southampton El School
7 School Ln, Feasterville Trevose, PA  19053
Last modified Lower Southampton El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lower Southampton El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top