Feasterville Trevose, PA

Posted July 15, 2015
My daughter is going into 8th grade and has sraight A's since she started! My son will be going into Poquessing as the 1st 5th grade class attending so I hope he does the same! Love this school

Posted May 07, 2010
This is my son's 1st year at Poquessing. He previously attended a catholic school in Philadelphia, which I do not miss. We both could not be happier with Poquessing. My son told me that he feels more challenged at Poquessing, and enjoys the school and its teachers.

Posted April 21, 2010
It is a great school academically. Teachers are very nice and my child likes going to school.

Posted May 20, 2008
Poquessing is a great school. They have amazing teachers. They win 1st place in many things. It aslo has a very low violence level.

Posted February 14, 2008
Everyone here is very equal. Everyone gets along and their arent 'groups'. Even thought some people are left out they are put in in other ways. The teachers are awesome, but there are some teachers that no one gets along with. The teachers need to be some sort of role model, instead of just being paid to teach us something.

Posted January 18, 2008
i think this school is great,but some of the teacher here can be rude to student.also i attended a school meeting one time and i would never go to one again some of the staff for the meeting were very rude to me. i would never go again.but other than that the school is a good school.

Posted July 10, 2007
First is the teachers. I think that they are involved with the students. In science my child does 2-4 labs per week! They watch milkweed bugs grow and record observations. Second is lunch. There is a great choice in lunch. Third is classes. There are many different classes such as math, english, science, social studies, gym , woodshop, metal shop, keyboarding, music, sewing, health, spanish, french, cooking and more. This is an excellent school. Im very happy with the safty in this school.

Posted July 10, 2007
The teachers are magnificent. The only bad part is that the building is beat up.

Poquessing Middle School 2

Posted March 27, 2006
I am having much difficulty with Poquessing this year. The teachers are very apathetic and do not teach the material. My child has serious health problems and the faculty does nothing to accomodate special needs.

Poquessing Middle School 3

Posted March 08, 2006
Good academics, good selection of activities. good home and school association and parent involvement.

300 Heights Ln, Feasterville Trevose, PA  19053
Last modified Poquessing Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poquessing Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top