Feasterville, PA

Posted July 23, 2014
My son goes to this school. Teachers are amazing! Principal is so nice and so involved with the staff and students.

Joseph E Ferderbar El School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
The school my sons attend is Joseph Ferderbar Elementary School in Feasterville, PA of the Neshaminy School District. It is a definitely one of the nicer public schools in the area. It is clean, both inside and out. All the staff is very supportive of the children and parents. It is a bully free zone and any concerns are dealt with immediately. In this day and age of school violence, safety measures could withstand improvement and the food in the cafeteria isn't the healthiest. If making the decision to move into the area, enrolling your child(ren) at Ferberbar Elementary will put your mind at ease.

Posted April 28, 2014
This is an excellent school. Mrs Brown runs a tight ship. My child is given all the extra help he needs. They, along with every other school now, teach to the tests but that is happening all over. This school does manage to keep it fresh and exciting for the kids. They have excellent music and art programs and their Phys Ed teacher is amazing. The teachers are all engaged. Ms. Geiss is the speech teacher and she is wonderful. The title 1 teacher is Mrs. Culang and she is totally dedicated to having each child succeed as readers. I cannot stress enough how great the principal is. She is not a warm fuzzy but with over 600 student to manage, I don't want her to be. You just don't see the disrespectful kids that I hear about in other schools. Mrs. Brown would just not tolerate it. The anti-bullying campaign starts in kindergarten and continues to grade 5. I am very grateful that my son is in this school

Posted February 12, 2012
Good teachers and a nice school. There bully program is good and it's enforce. Principal is a good role model. Office staff is kind and do a well job, great work. Guidance Council is helpful and nice. The two head girls from Kids club are awesome. My son likes being there. All of my son's teachers are wonderful, I see lots of improvement in his education. But at the end of last year there was bugs reported in my son's class room ,it sounded like cockroaches in the closet inside the empty boxes at the end of the year.(month before) The teacher reported it, I heard they were going to have it clean in the summer. They usually have two camps running out of that school during the summer. I haven't heard of any problems this yr.

Posted May 07, 2010
This is my son's first year in public school after our move from the city and the catholic school system. My son loves Ferderbar and his teachers. After talking with his teachers, I find them to be educated and motivated. My son told me his teachers make learning fun. He stated they are strict, however they are not mean. Great School!!

Joseph E Ferderbar El School 4

Posted October 15, 2008
Great School! My son's 3rd Grade Teacher is completely organized. I just love her. I think 3rd grade is the real test, my son is finally being challenged. I'm glad we got a teacher that is going to put him to that challenge.

Posted October 12, 2008
My child started at Ferderbar in the 3rd grade and I can't begin to say enough about the school and the staff. The teachers in 3rd and 4th grade are amazing. The office staff is always very helpful and I especially like the safety measurements the school has taken with the camera outside and the children only coming out the one main door in the front now. Great School.

Posted October 10, 2008
Wonderful school, caring and supportive staff, best teachers in Bucks. I have 2 children who were lucky enough to graduate from Ferderbar and my youngest is currently in 5th grade, and graduating this year. I would recommend this school, and Neshaminy School District to anyone, they are head and shoulders above the rest of Bucks.

Joseph E Ferderbar El School 0

Posted April 03, 2008
Maybe and 'OK' school if your child is above average - but do not ask for any additional support - it takes FOREVER and is only the bare necessities to slide your child through school. . .

Joseph E Ferderbar El School 1

Posted February 20, 2008
My family and I moved here from Palmyra, NJ a couple of months ago. I am terribly disappointed in Ferderbar's academics. This school is so far behind where my daughter left off in NJ. The classrooms are overcrowded and the work they are giving halfway through the year in 2nd grade, my daughter did already at the beginning of 1st grade in NJ. I wish I'd never moved my children to PA.

Joseph E Ferderbar El School
300 Heights Ln, Feasterville, PA  19053
Last modified Joseph E Ferderbar El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph E Ferderbar El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top