Posted March 31, 2010
Assumption BVM is an excellent school and gets better and better each year. The rumors of its closure have only strengthened the commitment of parents and teachers alike. Sr. Patricia is constantly trying to improve the school and keep up with the technology of the surrounding public schools...and she is succeeding! Computer lab, science lab, smart boards...Assumption has it all! My two children love Assumption and I wouldn't consider sending them anywhere else.

Posted February 25, 2010
Assumption is a great community school, lots of parent involvement and teacher commitment. My 2 oldest attended many years ago and now my youngest is attending. The school has only gotten better. I'm very glad I made this choice, and am proud of my children's education.

Assumption Bvm School 0

Posted October 10, 2009
All of the students thrive! We work together to reach goals! Through fundraising and donations we have current Computer technology and a new Science Lab. The children are so excited with those and the art program, new library and Math Enrichment. The teachers are motivating and the children's grades are constantly above average!

Assumption Bvm School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I have three children in school. One who had a reading delay and the other with speech delay and one who just started. My one with the reading delay has been an honor student for the past four years and my one who had speech problems speaks clearly. I payed nothing for extra tutoring which they both received through the school services. We have had a very positive experience here.

Posted September 16, 2009

Assumption Bvm School 2

Posted August 05, 2009
If your child is average or above average, he/she will do well here. God help your child if he/she needs extra help, because you won't be getting it without paying money for a tutor. Communication is TERRIBLE. No phone calls home until the child is in serious academic trouble...then it's almost too late. There is no web site and very few (if any) teacher web sites. I have put three children through this school, and it has been going down hill every year. If I had to do it over again, I would pay the extra money to go to St. Bede's or OLG. There are a few good teachers who really care...my apologies to them for this review.

Posted May 19, 2009

Assumption Bvm School 1

Posted April 03, 2007
- a former student

Posted July 22, 2006
My children have become well rounded, ambitious, and confident since they started at Assumption. I was told by public school counselors that my 8 year old was not mature enough and too shy to advance to the next grade level. After one year at Assumption her confidence greatly improved. I thank the teachers and staff for there love and attention. The education my girls receive is excellent. They are motivated and love to learn.

Assumption Bvm School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
- a former student

Assumption Bvm School
55 East Bristol Road, Feasterville-Trevose, PA  19053
Last modified Assumption Bvm School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Assumption Bvm School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.