Bad
Good

I have 2 children at this school and have yet to have a positive experience. The PTA is elitist - I was actually told I'm "not welcome" to join because I am not Christian. Prayer groups and blessings take place AT the school DURING school hours and children who do not participate are targeted by both PTA and Administration. The teachers range from wonderful, to downright bad! I have attempted to contact my youngest son's teacher 6 times and have NEVER gotten a reply. When I contacted the principal with an issue I got a "I'll take your comments under advisement" blow off email rather than an actual conversation. Not to mention the school is dirty! The Gym & Cafeteria are the SAME ROOM and they actually have gym class going on while students are trying to eat. And since the closure of MEC (which was a great school) the student numbers have risen so high that they now have the kids in trailers behind the school... I am ashamed to say my kids attend here!

It is a wonderful school, the teachers are amazing my favorite is Mrs. Kirby. The PTA is so nice.

Last modified Ringgold El School North is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.