Fleetwood, PA

Fleetwood Senior High School 2

Posted June 08, 2015
A student factory. Very impersonal. If you like logging onto a website to see how your student is doing, this is the place for you. Had a parent-teacher conference once (middle school, but still - same principle) and it was like a siege - all 7 of my daughters teachers descended on me at once in the conference room in the 10 minute break between classes to throw papers at me and tell me what was needed in each class (my daughter was out for a prolonged period of time due to an illness). Who in their right mind thinks this is appropriate, professional, or beneficial? Pulled my youngest daughter out altogether in 10th grade - we tried to ride things out because she'd made some good friends here. The final straw was a bullying episode. To Fleetwood's credit, the bullying problem was addressed, but we were very disappointed in the protection provided to the bullies. We were not allowed to know anything about disciplinary action taken against them - no victim's right whatsoever. I understand this is a problem bigger than the school itself, as the Dept. of Education has a lot to do with that, but I met with the superintendent and he clearly agreed with the policies.

Fleetwood Senior High School 4

Posted October 05, 2004
This school is great. The teachers can be nicer. The seniors do not go on good class trips and the football team isn't that great. I think you should train the athletes harder and maybe they could win more games.

Fleetwood Senior High School
803 North Richmond St, Fleetwood, PA  19522
Last modified Fleetwood Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fleetwood Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top