Fleetwood, PA

Posted August 10, 2012
Great school in a great community. My oldest moved to another, much larger state of the art school her Sr. year and her grades increased based on the quality of education she received at Fleetwood. We have lived here over 15 years and do not want to move primarily because of the schools and the community.

Posted April 08, 2010
I am a fifth grade student i love my school it is wonderful ! yes there is drama and mean kids (really mean). But i love my school. If i would move i would cry more to miss my school more than friends (sarcastic a little!)

Posted January 01, 2010
Fleetwood is the best school around..we have excellent teachers and staff. The students can be mean and yes there is a lot of drama but overall this school is great for learning best in berks county in my opinion. Keep doing what you do tigers!

Posted September 26, 2009
They do so much for the kids and they really care about them. They make sure they get the best education available.

Posted August 19, 2009
I think Fleetwood is great! We moved here about three years ago and now i have a child in 6th and one in 7th and i could not be happier. There is so much parent/teacher communication, plenty of programs for the kids (mine joined ski club and love it) and every teacher truly cares about the students. A++ in my book!

Posted March 13, 2008
Im an 8th grade student and while i dislike 1 teacher. I really enjoy some of the classes, and Fleetwood is an academic dream come true.

Posted January 17, 2008
Fleetwood Is A Great School! I Love It Here! I Am An Eighth Grade Student And I Love It. Most Of The Teachers Are Nice And Yes They Do Care. They Help Me A Lot And I Have Done So Well Here Throughout My School Education. I Have Been Here For 9 Years And I Wouldnt Dream Of Being Anywhere Else. Fleetwood Offers Great Sports And So Many People Are Involved Parents, Teachers, Student. Everyone. Fleetwood Is An Amazing School! Rock On Tigers!

Posted August 13, 2007
I disagree with the comment below. Fleetwood is a great school! And besides Fleetwood gives their students enough time to talk to one other but they undestand that you go to school to learn not socialize! And yes, there are 10 classes a day....but 1 of those is Homeroom, the other is lunch, and 2 others are related arts which are fun! So really we only have 6 classes that you have to sit through. When I moved here 6 years ago I thought Fleetwood was the best school district around and I still agree with that today! And I agree that the teachers are great they know what they're talking about, can help you in any academic or school related problom, and they CARE! I found it to be a excellent school...and just the perfect picture of what a above average school should be.

Fleetwood Middle School 2

Posted June 15, 2007
I disliked this school because it was hard to make friends. There were 10 classes a day, and they changed, so there were few social times besides lunch, where you had to stay with your group that you had for the entire year. However, most of the teachers(with a few exceptions) were good, knew what they were talking about, and nice. All in all, it's a typical school that I found to be below average.

Posted September 23, 2006
Fleetwood school district has a high standard for academic achievement. They have a multitude of activities for children in school and before and after school. They are committed to parents involvement with the students and are willing to work with children individually if needed.

407 North Richmond St, Fleetwood, PA  19522
Last modified Fleetwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fleetwood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top