Fleetwood, PA

Posted August 10, 2012
Great school in a great community. My oldest moved to another, much larger state of the art school her Sr. year and her grades increased based on the quality of education she received at Fleetwood. We have lived here over 15 years and do not want to move primarily because of the schools and the community.

Posted April 08, 2010
I am a fifth grade student i love my school it is wonderful ! yes there is drama and mean kids (really mean). But i love my school. If i would move i would cry more to miss my school more than friends (sarcastic a little!)

Posted February 18, 2010

Fleetwood Middle School 0

Posted January 01, 2010
Fleetwood is the best school around..we have excellent teachers and staff. The students can be mean and yes there is a lot of drama but overall this school is great for learning best in berks county in my opinion. Keep doing what you do tigers!

Fleetwood Middle School 0

Posted September 26, 2009
They do so much for the kids and they really care about them. They make sure they get the best education available.

Fleetwood Middle School 4

Posted August 19, 2009
I think Fleetwood is great! We moved here about three years ago and now i have a child in 6th and one in 7th and i could not be happier. There is so much parent/teacher communication, plenty of programs for the kids (mine joined ski club and love it) and every teacher truly cares about the students. A++ in my book!

Fleetwood Middle School 3

Posted December 08, 2008

Fleetwood Middle School 4

Posted March 13, 2008
Im an 8th grade student and while i dislike 1 teacher. I really enjoy some of the classes, and Fleetwood is an academic dream come true.

Fleetwood Middle School 1

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008
Fleetwood Is A Great School! I Love It Here! I Am An Eighth Grade Student And I Love It. Most Of The Teachers Are Nice And Yes They Do Care. They Help Me A Lot And I Have Done So Well Here Throughout My School Education. I Have Been Here For 9 Years And I Wouldnt Dream Of Being Anywhere Else. Fleetwood Offers Great Sports And So Many People Are Involved Parents, Teachers, Student. Everyone. Fleetwood Is An Amazing School! Rock On Tigers!

Fleetwood Middle School
407 North Richmond St, Fleetwood, PA  19522
Last modified Fleetwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fleetwood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top