Carson Valley School 5

Posted March 01, 2014
I lived at Carson from march 1975-June 1975 or 15 months total. It was the best experience of my life. At 15 my parents threw me away. They couldn't handle me so they had me declared incorrigable and away I went. I was treated very well by the Upper Beach staff and recieved life skills for getting along with people and taking responsibility for my action with compassion and love. 1975 was awhile ago but this experience had a huge impact on my life for a very long time. I am 54 now but i can still feel the person who was treated fairly and with respect. It reinforced dignity and a sence of fairness which i know are values everyone needs.

Carson Valley School 1

Posted January 05, 2010

Carson Valley School 2

Posted July 24, 2009
My child attended Carson Valley and unfortunately we were quite disapointed. There were some caring staff however overall it was a GLORIFIED Daycare. There did not seem to be a basic understanding of classroom management, positive reinforcement, verbal praise, transitional cues, prompting etc. Modeling positive behavior and checking in during free play was rarely apparent. The classrooms were poorly supplied and quite noisy and unorganized. Overall- there was a lack of basic early education techniques and it did not feel like a positive environment. After visiting many of the local schools it was drastically apparent how far behind Carson Valley is in providing care for preschool age children.

Carson Valley School 4

Posted January 11, 2009

Carson Valley School 2

Posted February 14, 2007
- a former student

Carson Valley School 4

Posted June 28, 2006
Our son loves Carson. They have all the programs you'd expect. Inside scoop: They have a great parent association which puts on several events like the fall faire, holiday shopping event, desserts with daddy, pajama night, beginning and end-of-year cookouts at the school, etc. Carson also had a day care program which fits seamlessly with the nursery school 7:30-5, great for working professionals.

Carson Valley School
1419 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown, PA  19031
(215) 233-1945
Last modified Carson Valley School is a Private school
Carson Valley School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.