No rating

Delaware County Technical High School-Folcroft

Public | 10-12 & ungraded

Student diversity

Posted March 25, 2011

this school is a wonderful place to be. No matter if you are an IEP student or not, you get the same treatment another student would get. If a child is saying he/she is not getting help from the special education teacher, he/she has the option to talk to his/her teacher. i believe that the teachers are understanding and are willing to help anyone at anytime. The students have to make the effort ask another teacher for help once they can't get help from the other teacher. i'm in the Health Occupations program and my teachers are great when it comes to helping their students.

Posted March 25, 2011

This school is by far one of the best learning enviroments i have been in. The staff are very helpful and kind as well as the students. There is no discrimination aganist students with IEPs or anything of that matter. There are teachers that provide extra help and encouragement for those with learning disabilities. I myself have ADHD and find this place very helpful. I have gained much knowledge so far and have applied it to the real world already. DCTS is a great expierence and well worth looking into. I can't wait to come back next year and enhance my learning skills and meet new, great people.

Posted March 25, 2011

I believe that DCTS is a great school. I completely disagree with whomever claimed that DCTS discriminates. I know people here, some even in my class - that have IEP's. If you have an IEP and need more time, or help on something, you get it; all you have to do is ask. Teachers here are understanding and want to help us be successful.

Posted March 23, 2010

if you want you kid to be disciminated agaist. this is the place to be. my kid was told they couldn't come here because her reading level was to low (7th grade level). But you know what my kid has an iep and this is a school so why wont they take her. not only that i have a son already enrolled in the school and he is not recieving any support by any special education teachers. everytime my son goes to get help from the special ed teacher the office tells him shes at a meeting. well who are making accommendations for these kids who have ieps.

701 Henderson Blvd