Franklin, PA

Posted November 02, 2010
St. Patrick offers a wonderful education with caring teachers. The school family is warm and welcoming! A great place to be!

Posted October 31, 2010
Great caring and loving school with high values and discipline. I am very happy to have this school as an option in our community!

Posted October 30, 2010
St. Patrick School is a family. Strong in academic areas through differentiated instruction students show success as they continue on and reach their goals

Posted October 29, 2010
The values and work ethic that were instilled by the wonderful teachers and staff have gone a long way for my two children.

Posted October 27, 2010
The teaching and administrative staff are genuine and compassionate. They do exemplary prep for their classes and teach with much love.

Posted October 27, 2010
St. Patrick School has an amazing staff that changed my life!!

Posted October 26, 2010
Good learning environment for my boys

Posted October 26, 2010
St. Patrick School is a place where we believe learning is a lifelong commitment so we strive to teach the students what they will need to be successful in their later years, not just the years they spend with us at St. Patrick School. We believe that we build a great foundation to make the transition into high school easier for the students. It is a place where the word family does not just mean your immediate family but every family that attends the school.

Posted October 25, 2010
St. Patrick School has created a wonderful environment that has enabled my children to excell. The school instills values that children need for everyday life. I made a wise decision to send my children to St. Patrick. A very worthwhile investment indeed.

Posted October 24, 2010
I am a proud graduate of St. Patrick School. I was also able to fulfill my life s dream by having the privilege of being a teacher at this Catholic School. My three children are also alumni. Sending our children to this top notch school was the best investment my husband and I gave to our children. My husband and I both believe the Catholic Education received at St. Patrick School was the best beginning for our children since it provided for them an education that was academic, physical, social and spiritual. The rewards of having an education at St. Patrick School are endless.

St Patrick Elementary School
952 Buffalo Street, Franklin, PA  16323
Last modified St Patrick Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Patrick Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top