Franklin, PA

Posted November 16, 2011
One of the reasons we moved to our specific area was so that our daughter could attend 7th street school, which she will go into fall of 2012. There is a threat of closing, and I am devastated. I will surely be moving, or else homeschool her if we lose this most wonderful amazing school.

Posted November 06, 2010
It is a family environment. We all work together for the children. The teachers are outstanding and go the extra mile to ensure that each child gets the education he or she needs to excel in todays world.

Posted November 05, 2010
My two grandsons just started at Seventh Street just a month ago and have felt very welcomed. It has been a good transition for them both. They have friends already and feel very adjusted to the school.

Posted November 05, 2010
Great teachers and supportive parents. A fantastic neighborhood school.

Posted November 03, 2010
Our 3 children attended 7th St. Ele. School and I worked there for 30+ years. It is a terrific school and the education is superior.

Posted November 02, 2010
Great teachers! Always going the extra mile for our students! A+

Posted October 30, 2010
I have never seen a school where there is such a good working relationship between parents and teachers. It has to have a good effect on the students. I am glad that my grandchildren attend Seventh Street Elementary.

Posted October 30, 2010
I attended 7th St. as my Elementary School. The teachers were great and it holds alot of memories for me.

Posted October 30, 2010
My grandchildren have gone to several schools over the last 6 years and seem to do there best at Seventh Street

Posted October 29, 2010
I love 7th St school for the nuturing environment they provide to my children. They know the children within the walls of this school not just what their grades are but who they are as individuals and what they are about. They promote a family friendly atmosphere. The teachers are very approachable and I sense they want my children to succeed and help them to do so. When your child spends the majority of their day in a setting you want to have the feeling they are cared for, at 7th street school Iam confident they are.

Seventh Street El School
310 7th St, Franklin, PA  16323
Last modified Seventh Street El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seventh Street El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top