Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Freemansburg El School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
This school did not challenge my 7 year old son whatsoever. His math homework consisted of (0+0 and 1+2) and his spelling "a, of the" come on? Really? I was very glad it was only temporary now he is getting challenged at his new school and writing sentences, even stories. The office staff was unknowledgeable and unprofessional and the principal I did not see once, which was strange, I looked her up on the internet to see what she looked like. No child deserves to be cheated of a quality education and someone should further investigate this school and find that what these kids are learning are possibly things they should have learned 2 years ago.

Posted June 23, 2014
As a parent, I cannot say enough good things about this school, regardless of the low test scores. I have two children who have both excelled at this school. The teacher and staff are wonderful and truly care about all of their students. We are very happy with the gifted program and all of the specialists. Essentially, do not judge this book by it's cover.

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter Is a student there. She loves it! She's an A student. She does very well. The teachers are great. The staff is great. Mrs Posch is just awesome.

Posted April 09, 2014
My son is in 2nd grade here, and I volunteer a lot so I get to see what goes on. The teachers and all staff really care about the students. They give and expect respect to and from the students. My son is excelling here and I have nothing but respect for the teachers and principal. They work very hard.

Posted April 09, 2014
This school is one of a kind dedicated teachers and staff Great atmosphere and students excel in all areas. I would not want my daughter in any other school.

Posted April 09, 2014
My son has been at freemansburg elementary since Kindergarden, he is now in 5th grade. He has maintained a Satisfactory GPA, this year alone he is an A, B student with the support of his teachers. My daughter is in 3rd grade and has also gotten the academic education that my husband & I are happy with. Our daughter is an A, B student as well. My children have been happy with their sprecialist programs and teachers.

Posted January 22, 2014
My Kids love the school and their teachers Ms. Barney and Ms. Weaver thanks for all the support :)

Freemansburg El School 1

Posted April 29, 2012
I substitute taught here several times. The teachers and staff are very unfriendly, unwelcoming, and passive-aggressive. I not only felt they treated me like that, but I even saw them fighting with one another in the hallway. I will never sub at this school again.

Posted August 09, 2008
My kids love this school. they love the great afterschool programs that keep them busy. my daughter loves Mrs. Misero. great job to all the teachers.

Posted August 31, 2007
This the first school that my girls in joy waking up everyday to. And we thank your for the extra work that the teacher do all year long my girls go to day care after school are your guy are the best in there safety thank you mr macklin

Freemansburg El School
501 Monroe St, Freemansburg, PA  18017
Last modified Freemansburg El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.