K-6 & Ungraded
Glen Rock, PA

Posted September 24, 2010
Southern Elementary is truly an outstanding school. We love the administration - especially the principal and the office admin staff. They are all extremely pleasant and very helpful. The teachers (7 so far) are not only fantastic in the classroom --- they have all been easy to communicate with and seem to truly care about the kids. The few times we have had issues in the classrooms, they were addressed quickly and resolved to our satisfaction. The school offers some wonderful programs including orchestra, band, chorus, Envirothon and many more extras. Every student takes computer classes, music and art EVERY year. All in all, Southern Elementary provides a wonderful place for young minds to grow.

Southern El School 4

Posted March 29, 2010
I think this school is great. The teachers take a real interest in their students. The class sizes are very good, with most classes having no more than 22 students. The environment is one that encourages learning, but also helps to build the character and morals of the students.

Posted January 06, 2010
Very caring enviroment my daughter is experiencing. The teacher is very competent, easy to reach and very cooperative if any problems arise within her classroom. I love the staff from the principle to the nurse and the administrative assistance at the front desk. Always friendly with a smile on their faces. Thanks for providing such a pleassant atmosphere for my child to grow in.

Southern El School 0

Posted September 09, 2009
Every teacher seems to sincerely care about every student. The principle is a great and upbeat leader that shows in the happy faces of everyone in the school. I have been a very pleased parent for the 7 + years that my children have been in attendance there.

Posted August 23, 2007

Southern El School 0

Posted March 10, 2005
The office staff was extremely courteous and helpful upon my first visit to interview the school. The guidance counselor and assistant principal contacted me promptly and answered all of my questions. While my children are not yet enrolled, I had an extremely posistive first impression.

Southern El School
3280 Fissels Church Rd, Glen Rock, PA  17327
Last modified Southern El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southern El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top