Glenside, PA

Posted February 22, 2008
I love St. Lukes! I am graduating this year and I feel very prepared. The small classes make for better learning environments. There is a no bully policy and it seems to work very well. I do believe that SLS is a great school and I hope I can even send my own kids there. Not to mention that our Terra Nova Testing scores were outstanding! SLS is definietly a 5 star school!

St Luke The Evangelist School 1

Posted January 18, 2008
Knowing children and teachers in the area public schools, I see that my children in St Luke's are at least a year behind the public school students. Although the environment is close-knit and caring, the administrators and teachers are way behind in staff development and it shows in thier teaching. My children will be transferring out...

Posted December 18, 2007
This school has wonderful teachers who really care, and is a fabulous academic environment. At St. Luke's they nurture children in the Catholic faith.

St Luke The Evangelist School 1

Posted June 02, 2005
- a former student
I attended SLS from kindergarden through 8th grade and it was by far the worst experience of my life. It has caused me much problem in life and has put me in a place where I don't deserve to be, depressed. The students bully relentlessly and I am ashamed to have to say that I attended this school.

Posted May 18, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from st. luke's as all my sister's did. this is a wonderful school. this is the best elementary school to send your children to, not only is the bar set extremely high on education but they have the best educators. the devoted religious experience and spiritual guidance the children receive is not received any where else. my time at st. luke's was my home away from home, the education I received I still carry to this day.

St Luke The Evangelist School
2336 Fairhill Avenue, Glenside, PA  19038
Last modified St Luke The Evangelist School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Luke The Evangelist School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top