Posted April 24, 2013
I have two children in Copperbeach, both of them have excelled. Couldn't be happier as a parent!

Copper Beech School 4

Posted April 26, 2011
So far CB has been great (K&1st gr.). The teachers are wonderful, my son is doing well academically, and the school does lots of fun activities to keep things interesting and to build community. My only complaint (why I give 4 stars, not 5) is that it's so big. The parking lot is a nightmare if you have to pick up your child and parents are not readily invited in to help because of the sheer volume of families that would have to be included. That being said, there is a great sense of community there despite the size and the facility is beautiful, clean and I've never hesitated to leave my son there.

Posted March 12, 2011
I LCopperbeech! We have had wonderful teachers so far, especially Kindergarten, and although it is such a big school, it definitley has a great community feeling and has lots of parental involvment . Copperbeech is simply the best!

Posted September 22, 2010
The administration and staff really care about the children and their education.. It's not just a job to them and it shows. My son LOVES it there!

Copper Beech School 3

Posted August 19, 2010
Teacher are excellent generally. They range from cowardly to bored and self important for no reason. The children are great though it's hard to get your child the testing and support they need. Gifted students are forgotten in the classroom. The curriculum does not support them. The administration is fake, but will bend the rules if necessary for you. Its too big to meet every child's needs and tenure is a curse.

Copper Beech School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
The entire staff really do care about each child that attends this school. My son is now in second grade and really enjoys the school. I highly recommend the Abington School District.

Posted May 04, 2010
Teachers are great, Students are getting a great education.

Copper Beech School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
The students love to go to school every day and they love to learn! What a great school!!

Copper Beech School 3

Posted January 23, 2010
This school is just too big. Academics are great, but we came to the school from a private school, and the first thing we notices was a very poor sense of community and lack of parental involvement. I attended a PTA meeting and only 30 parents were there, and there are 1000 kids in the school. Playground is very understaffed. However,the teachers are great! We will be headed back to private school next year.

Copper Beech School 1

Posted January 22, 2010

Copper Beech School
825 North Easton Rd, Glenside, PA  19038
(215) 881-2000
Last modified Copper Beech School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Copper Beech School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top