Bad
Good

The teachers at this school work very hard. With all the changes in curriculum, they work hard to make sure no student is left behind.

This school has gone downhill quickly while my children have attended. We finally resorted to pulling one of our children from the school due to pervasive bullying. We witnessed it on several occasions, reporting it many times. The school administration dismisses it and fails to take action unless complaints are escalated to the superintendent. Horrible atmosphere for learning. No child should be in fear for their safety on a daily basis. It is no wonder that test scores have plummeted over the past couple years. This school was a 9/10 until they replaced the entire administrative team. It is now a 5/10 and is hardly worthy of that, in my opinion.

The school is clean & orderly. The teachers are very intune with the students. I am not wild about the report grading system as it does not show what the child is doing in class. I think the old grading system of ABCDF was much easier to understand.

My daughter is a second grader there, I personally love her teacher this year and last! I look forward to sending my youngest child there also!

As a parent of a student that attended Hutchinson from K-5th grade, I cannot Thank this school enough for the outstanding education they have provided for my child. Mr. Mansfield and the teachers at this school provide one of the finest educations that can be offered to our children. Thank you again. Ken and Diane B.

I was a student at Hutchinson and I loved it. The principal is great and the teachers are wonderful. I hope to be a teacher their very soon.

Last modified Amos K Hutchinson El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.