Bad
Good

I don't agree with the negative comments about this school, the staff their is very professional and the teachers have very good interaction with the parents. Yes, they are concerned about parking, especially during parent events, but it has never prevented us from attending anything. The principal is open and honest and the kids have made a lot of friends. Great school and very family oriented neighborhood.

My son attended here for kindergarten. As a teacher myself I'm particular about my son's education. I was sadly disappointed by his teacher as well as the principal and chose to send him to private school this year. When I brought concerns to the attention of the teacher, she blew me off. I feel that as an involved parent, I did far more than my share and was sad that I felt the best option was private school.

Fort Allen has the best teachers and the best kids.

My son is currently in 5th grade at this school. He has been attending this school since kindergarten. He absolutely loves it, and I can't wait for my 3 year old to start in the future.

Last modified Fort Allen El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.