Greensburg, PA

Fort Allen El School 1

Posted October 31, 2014
Stay away from this school. There is no parent communication, decisions are only made by the principal alone without any backup data and the parents are not informed. Parent involvement is a joke, the principal doesn't want parents in her school and claims "parking is limited". They do not challenge the kids or place them in classes based on their grades or test scores and ignore parent's requests for supporting reasons. This is why so many people living in the Fort Allen area send their kids to private schools. If you are moving to this area do yourself a favor and pick North Hunington or Latrobe area schools, and avoid Hempfield school district. If the school board allows this school to be operated this way, you can bet the others are no better.

Fort Allen El School 2

Posted December 02, 2013
My son attended here for kindergarten. As a teacher myself I'm particular about my son's education. I was sadly disappointed by his teacher as well as the principal and chose to send him to private school this year. When I brought concerns to the attention of the teacher, she blew me off. I feel that as an involved parent, I did far more than my share and was sad that I felt the best option was private school.

Fort Allen El School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
Fort Allen has the best teachers and the best kids.

Fort Allen El School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
My son is currently in 5th grade at this school. He has been attending this school since kindergarten. He absolutely loves it, and I can't wait for my 3 year old to start in the future.

Fort Allen El School 5

Posted March 24, 2008

Fort Allen El School
560 Baltzer Meyer Pk, Greensburg, PA  15601
Last modified Fort Allen El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fort Allen El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top