Greensburg, PA

Maxwell Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
We enrolled our daughter in this school after relocating here in the middle of first grade. The teachers and staff at Maxwell are wonderful, caring, and supportive. The academic level of the classroom was far ahead that of the school she had previously attended on the east side of the state. She is now in 2nd grade, and we couldn't be happier. We are pleased with the programs, policies, and her teacher is wonderful. The only thing I would change is the removal of the half day kindergarten program-- it's not fair to families with parents who both work...

Posted November 12, 2006
I absolutely love this school. This was the best decision that we could have made for our children when we moved to Pa.

Posted September 19, 2006

Posted April 21, 2006
Awesome school. Can't say enough good things about the staff and teachers. Our family moved north for the childrens education (had lived in FL) and Maxwell made it worth the decision! I have had 4 children in it and 1 more to go, all loved it and excelled.

Posted February 21, 2005
Maxwell Elementary is a great school. I have two children who are currently enrolled here. The teachers are great. Parental involvement in the classroom is encouraged. Great pains are taken to ensure the safety of the students. The school has a decent playgrond and at least two baseball fields. Several teams are fielded every year.

Maxwell Elementary School 4

Posted February 14, 2005
The school is doing extra efforts to enchance rigour of academic curriculum. Teachers especially grade 4 and 5 are working hard that shows in the PSA test scores.

Posted December 18, 2004
Maxwell Elementary is truly a great school. I have 3 children that have attended Maxwell. The test scores are indicative of the standard of education received. The atmosphere of the school is as strong as the academics. The principal and staff are unsurpassed. My family is moving out of state and finding the same quality of education is proving to be extremely difficult.

Posted September 09, 2003
We just love this school. The teachers are wonderful and the kids are just great. I love that you have the no bulling policy. I know of a couple of schools that could use that policy. Thanks for being so wonderful to our kids.

Maxwell Elementary School
1101 Old Salem Rd, Greensburg, PA  15601
Last modified Maxwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maxwell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top