Posted February 24, 2014
Some of my friends from other schools tell me that they hate school and their teachers are mean. I really can't relate to that. My teachers are all pretty funny and easy to talk to. I hate some subjects, but the teachers all seem to care.

Harrold Middle School 1

Posted July 30, 2011
I doon't not like Harold Middle School. The kids are very mean, rude, derogatory, and snobby. I feel like the teachers do not do enough to punish them for the bad behaviors. The teachers seem like they are out of tune with the school, giving a huge amount of homework on the night of the afterschool chrous concert. It is a major letdown.

Harrold Middle School 1

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted September 17, 2007
Harrold Middle School is a pretty nice school. I like the teachers and I have many friends here. There is many after school activities and sports offered. This school is great but there is just so many kids. but also there is two other middle schools in the hempfield district.

Harrold Middle School 4

Posted September 17, 2007
This school is great and is very fun. I learn a lot and I love my teachers! I have many friends that all love Harold! In the activities program there are many things for kids are age to get involved with. This School is pretty cool

Posted July 04, 2005
Harrold is a great school with a friendly, hard-working staff. While the student population isn't very diverse, there are plenty of opportunities in art, music, and athletics.

Harrold Middle School
1368 Middletown Rd, Greensburg, PA  15601
Last modified Harrold Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrold Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top