7-12 & Ungraded
Greenville, PA

Greenville Junior-Senior High School 4

Posted October 15, 2013
Despite how some of these reviews say, GHS is a pretty great school. Every school has problems with bullying and popular kids, and ours is no exception. The biggest difference is that we have many great students willing to befriend anyone and have high moral standards. Our school caters to all groups of students. All you really have to do to be "accepted" into our school is to be nice and open minded about others. We aren't the average school. Most of our teachers just want you to succeed, but you can't do it if you are not motivated. I feel like our school, despite the mean kids (some popular some not), is still a huge slightly disfunctional family that all love each other when you get to the heart of it.

Greenville Junior-Senior High School 5

Posted September 27, 2008
We just moved to the area from an outside school district. I wondered how my child would be welcomed at the high school. The students were very kind and welcoming. The teachers seem nice and caring. The school counselor is also very nice and always there if needed.

Greenville Junior-Senior High School 2

Posted August 26, 2008
This school is very big on appearances! There are some very caring teachers, of which I have had many of them before I graduated, but there is a lot placed on the popular crowd since this is a very preppy school. If your child likes to be different, or even 'think outside the box', this may not be the place to send them.

Greenville Junior-Senior High School 5

Posted July 27, 2008
GHS is a real good school. You wouldn't be able to get such a good school in a City. Everyone there is so welcoming.

Greenville Junior-Senior High School 2

Posted July 23, 2005
To sum it up, all this school is concerned about is appearances. Kids are cruel and faculty take no steps to improve the situation. I will say that there are some very caring teachers (I don't want to overlook them), however, there also are many who are more concerned with getting a paycheck then actually educating our children. People in this school, as well as in the town itself, concern themselves with other people's business and believe they are better than others. If you are planning on moving to town, I would suggest enrolling you child in one of the surrounding schools.

Greenville Junior-Senior High School
9 Donation Rd, Greenville, PA  16125
Last modified Greenville Junior-Senior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenville Junior-Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top