Guys Mills, PA

Maplewood Junior-Senior High School 1

Posted November 30, 2014
I went to maplewood from 2nd to 11th grade I quite in 11th because I couldn't take all the bullying. Maplewood has this so called no bulling system it's great if your son or daughter is in a sport but if your not in a sport then forget about it. I was bullied throughout most of my high school experience. And so was many other students I went to school with. There was only two times when the teachers or someone else stepped in and that was when you threatened to take the school to court. Or when my boyfriends dad said he would let his eldest son beat up whoever pick on us and he would pay the fine. There was some teacher I could give credit to for being there and sticking up for the students but it was only two or three. I do not recomend this school for you child to go to. They are not a good school at all.

Maplewood Junior-Senior High School 5

Posted April 20, 2010
I grew up going to Maplewood (Penncrest School District). Out of any city and state that I have lived in since attending this school, I would have to say that Maplewood is the best place to raise your kids. It's a small town school and everyone is willing to help. I didn't come from a poor farm family. My parents were blue collar hard working individuals and we were middle class (not lower). The teachers are willing to help a student 1 on 1. The extracurricular activities are quite broad for not having more than 1000 students. If you are looking for a safe environment, with great teachers, and a great curriculum, go here.

Maplewood Junior-Senior High School 1

Posted December 12, 2008

Maplewood Junior-Senior High School 3

Posted June 09, 2008

Maplewood Junior-Senior High School 3

Posted July 22, 2006
- a former student
Maplewood does well for being a rural school. The teachers are almost always lifelong residents of the area. There is very little violence. The majority of the students come from poor families, farmers, etc. The sports programs are decent but suffer because of the distance between students' homes and the school (which is located far from anything.

Maplewood Junior-Senior High School 4

Posted November 11, 2004
- a former student

Maplewood Junior-Senior High School 5

Posted March 25, 2004

Maplewood Junior-Senior High School
30383 Guys Mills Rd, Guys Mills, PA  16327
Last modified Maplewood Junior-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maplewood Junior-Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top