Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The staff is not the greatest the administration is very hard to contact and doesn't even live in the area and when they are at fault they do not accept responsibility

I went to maplewood from 2nd to 11th grade I quite in 11th because I couldn't take all the bullying. Maplewood has this so called no bulling system it's great if your son or daughter is in a sport but if your not in a sport then forget about it. I was bullied throughout most of my high school experience. And so was many other students I went to school with. There was only two times when the teachers or someone else stepped in and that was when you threatened to take the school to court. Or when my boyfriends dad said he would let his eldest son beat up whoever pick on us and he would pay the fine. There was some teacher I could give credit to for being there and sticking up for the students but it was only two or three. I do not recomend this school for you child to go to. They are not a good school at all.

I grew up going to Maplewood (Penncrest School District). Out of any city and state that I have lived in since attending this school, I would have to say that Maplewood is the best place to raise your kids. It's a small town school and everyone is willing to help. I didn't come from a poor farm family. My parents were blue collar hard working individuals and we were middle class (not lower). The teachers are willing to help a student 1 on 1. The extracurricular activities are quite broad for not having more than 1000 students. If you are looking for a safe environment, with great teachers, and a great curriculum, go here.

Last modified Maplewood Junior-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.