Hamburg, PA

Posted October 19, 2013
I am so thankful to have attended BMA. My family is a huge supporter of Christian education. These past few years have been such a blessing. The staff truly care about the kids and want them to not only have a good education but also learn more about Jesus. I highly recommend BMA!

Posted October 19, 2013
My kids, both very creative and dedicated, were fed by the different staff personalities at this school. Both have moved onto college with ease and have represented their Alma mater with pride! From the school setting to the philosophy of helping students learn academically, socially, vocationally, and most importantly spiritually, they have lived up to their motto: Distinctly Academic; Decidedly Christian!

Posted October 19, 2013
This school was my life for the first 20 years (8 years in the elementary school). I don't think I could have grown up in a better place. Great academics, wonderful music, all in a nature setting on the Appalachian trail.

Blue Mountain Academy 1

Posted January 14, 2013
The leaders are pretending to be Christian but are only Christ like some of the time. I used to want to go here, but if you speak up and point out when someone doing wrong - you are labeled a troublemaker. They like to brush things under the rug and pretend they didn't happen, just like some other churches. People are tired of it, probably why we have less and less students here every year.

Blue Mountain Academy 1

Posted June 29, 2012
The school has greatly deteriorated over past 3 years. Standards have lowered. Instead of getting kicked out for smoking, etc...students are given in school suspensions. Not special enough for the money. Probably why enrollment dropping drastically over past 3 years.

Blue Mountain Academy 4

Posted March 31, 2010
Praise the Lord My daughter is finishing her 4yrs at BMA in 2months. The journey was a spiritfiled one for both of us. She has grown Spriitually and mentally, The leadership skills is excellent. I know by the Grace of God my daughter can survive where ever she goes.She had theopportunity to travel to places i never thought of. I thank the Lord for where he has brought us from.this also increased my faith in God, to see how he work in my life. Take no thoughts for tomorrow, God will take care of you.

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted December 17, 2009
I currently attend blue mountain academy and in my opinion it was the best decision i ever made. Its a great school with so many opportunities to offer that other schools could only dream of.

Posted September 22, 2009
I attended BMA for 3 years, enjoyed it. I also graduated, and although it was pricey, It was the best experience of my adolesence. The leadership training and the survival skills you gain are quality. It definately prepares you for college. If you attend as a dorm student, it will be a bit of a change, but the staff and teachers are great. Your child will develop great relationships that last a lifetime with other students and will be exposed to a sincerely wide range of diversity among the student body. There is also a work program that encourages a strong work ethic among students. Opportunities to travel the country and the world arise within the tour groups. There's so much to look forward to. Its great!

Blue Mountain Academy 2

Posted November 07, 2008
Graduated from here 2 years ago and was not the best experience. Felt censored and closed off from the world at large. Teachers were okay. Homework not much.

Blue Mountain Academy