Bad
Good

Both my children attend Marshall and I really like the school. My kids have learned alot and there is alot of parent involvement as well as lots of things planned throughtout the year for the children.

My grandson attends Marshall School. He is learning a lot and all his teachers have been very good. I like the school and feel he is vey safe there and is getting an excellent education. My grandson is very well mannered and has no problems in his school life thus far. I have met all his teachers each year and have been very pleased with them. I drop my grandson off at school in the mornings and pick him up after school each day -- and when I ask him how is day went he gives me a full report of the days events. He is very happy at his school and has many good friends there. Marshall is a good school and I would recommend it to any parent. My grandsons math and reading skills are excellent and that is the result of having great teachers. Thank you Marshall School!

As of this year this school has a new principal . my son just entered kinder and he loves it. a suggestion will be to have more security around the breakfast time. also the teachers should not be screaming to kids during lunch or breakfast time. as of right now I am very satisfied with the education my son is receiving. believe me if anything happens during this school year, i will be leaving a review here.

Last modified Marshall School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.