Bad
Good

Posted June 12, 2009
Both my children attend Marshall and I really like the school. My kids have learned alot and there is alot of parent involvement as well as lots of things planned throughtout the year for the children.

Posted September 08, 2008
My grandson attends Marshall School. He is learning a lot and all his teachers have been very good. I like the school and feel he is vey safe there and is getting an excellent education. My grandson is very well mannered and has no problems in his school life thus far. I have met all his teachers each year and have been very pleased with them. I drop my grandson off at school in the mornings and pick him up after school each day -- and when I ask him how is day went he gives me a full report of the days events. He is very happy at his school and has many good friends there. Marshall is a good school and I would recommend it to any parent. My grandsons math and reading skills are excellent and that is the result of having great teachers. Thank you Marshall School!

Marshall School 3

Posted September 07, 2007
As of this year this school has a new principal . my son just entered kinder and he loves it. a suggestion will be to have more security around the breakfast time. also the teachers should not be screaming to kids during lunch or breakfast time. as of right now I am very satisfied with the education my son is receiving. believe me if anything happens during this school year, i will be leaving a review here.

Marshall School 3

Posted January 15, 2005
This school has been a great disappointment. When my child began attending the school in first grade, he was an advanced student eager to learn. in the 2nd grade we were told he would be in the ALPS program for accelerated learning, which never materialized due to overcrowding with all the renovations going on in the District. Now he is in the 4th grade and we were told that he is just average, which makes sense, because if average teaching is done, only average learning is possible. His thirst for learning has disappeared and he has begun to rebel. The trained staff does not realize that all kids are NOT the same and that if a child tells a teacher he is not learning, not to take it personally,but to challenge that child even more . Also there are no couselors on site for the students.

301 Hale Ave, Harrisburg, PA  17104
Last modified Marshall School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top