Public charter
Harrisburg, PA

Sylvan Heights Science Cs 0

Posted August 25, 2008
I think it is a GREAT school. My grandson attends the school. Mrs. Boyd is the best!

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted January 15, 2008
Sylvan Heights is an outstanding school. The teachers and other staff are very well-qualified and the students are constantly pressed to strive for excellence. The teachers are very consistent and honest with regards to the students' progress and willing to communicate freely with the parents to ensure the educational needs of each student are met. I am very pleased with my child's educational growth, due to her attendance at this school. I have one child attending the school presently, and she's been attending since kindergarten; I plan to also send my other child there when she begins kindergarten in the Fall, of this year.

Posted October 03, 2006
Sylvan Heights is an EXCELLENT school. Both of my children attended this school since kindergarten and they have provided nothing but excellence! The curriculum is outstanding and the staff members go above and beyond to ensure my childs growth and academic development/excellence. I commend everyone involved in this schools continued success!

Posted September 15, 2005
I believe that the school is excellent, and the academic program is very good, the music program is real nice, my child plays an instrument, and he loves the computer class, the level of parent involvement is good.

Sylvan Heights Science Cs
915 South 13th St, Harrisburg, PA  17104
Last modified Sylvan Heights Science Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvan Heights Science Cs Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top