Bad
Good

My son is currently a 4th-grader at Thomas Holtzman He had a fantastic teacher last year and has been blessed to have an even better one this year. All of his teachers are wonderful - I have nothing but praise for them. The assistant principal (Ms. Kiphorn) is WONDERFUL. She goes well above and beyond the call of duty in helping children when there are problems at school. My only issue with the school is the lack of parent involvement - my daughter attended TH in the past and I have seen a substantial drop in the number of parent volunteers at the many events coordinated by the PTO. The parents who complain about the school are the same ones who fail to show up for anything or take responsibility for their children's behavior. Negativity breeds negativity.

The principal is lacking in many areas. And seems to be absentee with his duties. My husband and I are deeply, DEEPLY disappointed in him. As are other parents. It seems everytime someone posts a review of how disappointed we are with the principal, our posts are removed! Besides being unhappy with the principal, the school is great! And the teachers are great!

I am an alumni of STHS, Class of '85. I moved back to the township 4 years ago when it was time for my children to start school. The curriculum in this district is competitive and the faculty and administration really do care about the students. My experience in the Susquehanna Township School District has been very positive! - Karla Roach

I give this school a 10/10. I attended this school as a child and now my son attends. The curriculm is exellent and the district overall commitment to academics made me a well prepare college student and graduate!

Last modified Thomas W Holtzman Jr El School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.