Susquehanna Twp Middle School 5

Posted September 14, 2014
I liked my school, actually. All of them, really. I am now a Freshman at another high school, but I've been in Susquehanna all my life. People knew me as someone who was extremely shy and never talked, but everyone always included me in work and I never had a problem with anyone. Now that I'm in a different school, I miss all my friends. (And teachers. They put a lot of work in our education. I'm an advanced student in my new high school where I was a proficient student at the middle school.) Sure, we may have had a discipline problem. Two years ago. But last school year, there proved to be some big changes. Students, including me, admitted to wanting to change. And most of us did. Even though I'm not there anymore to experience what this school or the district is like now, I guarantee it's even better. Even if just by a little. As for discipline, all a teacher is obligated do is hand out detentions and warnings. The rest is up to parents. Don't blame the teachers and staff. And, why am I making a good review among all these critical ones? It's because even if I'm not at the High School, I'll never let go of my Hanna Pride.

Posted February 04, 2014
Little hooligans infested this school. Now adays i see 6th graders walking around and being like "EY. YO. DIGGITY. YOU GOT SOME MONEY, GONNA BUY SOME MILK WIHT THAT SH*T. AWH YEAH, MY BOI. LET ME REPEATABLY MISSPELL EVERY WORD I POSSIBLY CAN" what happened to the world.

Posted April 18, 2013
Horrible. Cannot recommend. There is no discipline. No control. Hate to even rate it at a one because it is so terrible. I want to either move or attend private school. I am a current sixth grade student.

Posted January 02, 2013
I am a close friend of someone who goes to this school. And from what I hear, this school is terrible. He hates it, he gets bullied and no one does anything about it. I know another person who goes here, his cousin. She hates it also. But she doesn't get the same treatment from the other kids as he does because she is a bit 'popular'. As popular as she is, she still hates it. Whenever I meet up with them, they always say something that happened from school. There is too much fights, and bullying. It drives them insane until they eventually get breakdowns. I understand some people may love this school, I respect that. Everyone has their own opinions, however, from what I'm hearing from these kids and how much they dread to go to school the next day, this is a horrible enviornment.

Susquehanna Twp Middle School 2

Posted September 04, 2012
DONT EVEN PUT THIS SCHOOL IN CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR CHILD if you are not poular or aa bully you are being bullied, there is atleast 1 fight every month and there is no disipline, kids say rude things to teachers, the school is out of control kids make fun of kids saying they look wierd make fun of names clothes, hair, looks, shoes, kids just walk up to kids and say what the you know what are you wearing or your shoes or ugly if you dont dress like a tripper your are getting bulllied and its just kaiosk, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL, no school is perfect, but this would be a bad choice, if you have no choice but to go to this school, you better make sure your child has a prettty big expanded expesive wardrobe.. good luck

Posted August 21, 2012
I HATE this school!!! This school year my parents put me in a private school. There was too much bullying and distractions and kids fighting a lot! The bullies always seemed to win. If you were bullied and complained nothing happened to the bullies. My best friend was hit and punched at least every other day. Sometimes every day throughout the school year. And books knocked out of his hands - slapped- stuff like that. Talk about miserable. Until finally he left Susquehanna Township Middle School and is now in cyber school. The bullies never got in trouble. Last straw for my parents was - well I can't even type it. I heard if you write real truths here the school removes those comments. But let's just say my folks had enough and so did I. I was a straight A student but my grades dropped from all the drama at school. My siblings are all in private school now too.

Posted August 20, 2011
This middle school is horrible, from bullying, fighting, picking on other children, to the administration. There is no respect for one another, and there is no discipline or supervision. I would NOT recommend this school to ANY child that would like to enjoy their youth years. The teacher try to make changes and help the children, however, the administration let the kids go without discipline for to long, it s out of control. My child moved to Susquehanna two years again and starting the middle school in 6th grade. There has been nothing but trouble and problems from this school the entire two years of going there. It s sad to see a school ran by teenage bullies.

Susquehanna Twp Middle School 0

Posted March 26, 2010
i hate that school! the people there are so immature nd they need to grow up fast. They are going to be in for a surprise when they get to high school because they don't know how to act right and be respectful. They are soooooooooooo disrespectful to everyone that's not their friend! So mean! I hate it.

Susquehanna Twp Middle School 3

Posted August 23, 2009

Susquehanna Twp Middle School 0

Posted March 08, 2009
I think the middle school is an ok school. Susquehanna middle school has good academics but when it comes to displine not very good. Mainly problems with dress code,teachers,and fights ect. Not as many fights as the high school but this is a alright school. It is more to expect if your coming from different school but the school coujld be better.

Susquehanna Twp Middle School
801 Wood St, Harrisburg, PA  17109
Last modified Susquehanna Twp Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Susquehanna Twp Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top