Bad
Good

Teachers and the faculty are wonderful and caring. If the student puts forth the effort with a positive attitude it will be reflected back to them.

I just graduated and honestly the faculty could care less. The teachers don't really seem to care whether a student learns or not. I didn't really learn anything the past four years. I had a horrible high school experience here.

My daughter is a freshman at the high school and she has excellent teachers who truly care about her and a terrific group of drama-free friends. I can't say enough good things about her gym teacher, Mr. Cook. He's a gem. She's fortunate to be able to take honors classes with students who actually want to learn, so she has not experienced any of the discipline issues that some parents complain about in the district. I honestly believe that most of the behavior issues stem from kids whose parents aren't involved in their lives. People want to blame all of the problems on the administration, but in my opinion, the problems start at home. My children know that my husband and I have high expectations for them and they behave accordingly. The best schools have involved parents who actually care about their children's education. End of story.

The High School offers application-only art, medical, and engineering schools within its school system. Great opportunity!

Having look at all the comments, it truly concerns me about the direction the school district is heading towards. I was a student of Thomas Holtzman when he was a teacher. He always empathize respect for one another. This is what we have lost during the last few years since he left the school. We should always remember him and his ideas That means you kids, teenagers, adults, students, teachers,principles, school board members erverybody should help teach the way we were taught to respect one another. I TRULY LOVE THIS SUSQUEHANNA SCHOOL DISTRICT

I didn't like this school. I am an honor student and was bullied constantly. My brothers and sisters and I all are all now in cyber school. This used to be a good school I heard. Now too many fights and it's not easy to concentrate in classes. Very noisy, tons of interruptions and outbursts. Rude obnoxious kids and ghetto mentality.

THIS SCHOOL IS A DISGRACE! If you want truly love your children this is NOT the school for you. One of our sons was beat up on a daily basis. And when our youngest was sent home with blood all over his shirt from being punched in the nose by a fellow student who was jealous he made a sports team, that was it. Of course as the other parents mentioned, the school did nothing to discipline the student who assaulted our sons. I heard the girls are even worse there. Our kids are in cyber school now and we love it! What a shame we had to do this. We never would have if the school even pretended to care. The school seems to has become GHETTO! Honestly the entire school district has become ghetto. Our neighbors have seen a dramatic change over the years. This school is not what it used to be -Which was a very respectable school with morals, values and a great education without bullying and distractions. Do not send your kids here if you LOVE them. Just do not.

I do not love this school, in fact it has many fights and arrests. It is, in most classrooms, very unorganized and though we have five princples to oversee teachers, some of them don't teach much. There are almost no rewards for the students who exhibit good behavior at all times, but many rewards for undisciplinary students who show improvement every-so-often. We have broken sinks and weave on our toilets along with ants on the floor and an unbarable stench in the band hallway's bathroom. This school also has enough money to buy new things for our standium, but I have a classroom that isn't even seperated from another with a wall. On the bright side, it is an incredibly diverse school and I get along with mostly everyone. Books, no matter how tattered, go out to everyone with few exceptions of brand new classroom sets. The extracurricular activities offered are phenomenal and as a cheerleader and an active participant in many clubs, I enjoy them very well. They have an extracurricular for anyone with just about any interest, not to mention that they are always looking for new ideas. Academically, we need help, as seen even in our test scores, but extracurriculars are awesome.

I love this school, just like every other school in the world we have our issue but nothing major and certainly nothing that limits a student's ability to preform his or her school work.

i go to susquehanna middle school and i do not like the fights everyday and the drama and the academics kids in my school really don't take them seriously.

Last modified Susquehanna Twp High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.