Posted February 27, 2012
This is a Really good school. Your children will be happy here. Teachers are very caring and kind. Excellent curriculum

Posted July 24, 2009
I love this school. The teachers and staff are very caring. The new wing is wonderful.

Sara Lindemuth El School 0

Posted May 29, 2009
I am so pleased with the progress my great granddaughter has made in SL. As an alumni of STHS I am proud that she is in this district.

Posted February 17, 2009
Very nice school. I love the teachers. My child is working above her grade in all her classes

Posted September 18, 2006
I think the Sara Lindemoth school is a good school. The teachers and staff have the childrens safety, definetly on the top of the list. The teachers are very well educated and up on the latest teaching techniques. I wish my daughter (1st grade) had more homework. Last yr in her Mass. (K2) school she had an hour a night. The only thing I don't like is that I would like to help out in the classroom, and it seems really hard to be invited in. I like that fact that you can have lunch with your child any day.

Sara Lindemuth El School 2

Posted April 26, 2006

Sara Lindemuth El School
1201 North Progress Ave, Harrisburg, PA  17109
Last modified Sara Lindemuth El School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Sara Lindemuth El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top