Bad
Good

This is a Really good school. Your children will be happy here. Teachers are very caring and kind. Excellent curriculum

I love this school. The teachers and staff are very caring. The new wing is wonderful.

I am so pleased with the progress my great granddaughter has made in SL. As an alumni of STHS I am proud that she is in this district.

Very nice school. I love the teachers. My child is working above her grade in all her classes

I think the Sara Lindemoth school is a good school. The teachers and staff have the childrens safety, definetly on the top of the list. The teachers are very well educated and up on the latest teaching techniques. I wish my daughter (1st grade) had more homework. Last yr in her Mass. (K2) school she had an hour a night. The only thing I don't like is that I would like to help out in the classroom, and it seems really hard to be invited in. I like that fact that you can have lunch with your child any day.

Last modified Sara Lindemuth El School is a Public school that serves grades K-2