Posted January 29, 2011
Graduated in 1971. Best education in the entire area. Philosophy of the system and educators still have an influence on my life to this day. I was well prepared in the continuance of my education. Highly recommended.

Posted January 05, 2009
Very hard. Does not get enought credit for how hard the curriculum is. Students are much smarter than many public school kids. Not enough classes. Students don't get into the best colleges, the college they deserve.

Posted August 06, 2008
I am an alumni and parent of Bishop McDevitt. McDevitt is the best school in the entire Capital Region including the West Shore! McDevitt has a mission to continue the Catholic Faith, we proclaim the Gospel of Christ, value each individual, and to promote self-disciplined learning in which all aspire toward lifelong personal growth.

Bishop McDevitt High School 3

Posted February 19, 2008
I believe that McDevitt has a good academic program, but the faculty and administration cause way too much debate over things that do not matter and do not contribute to the education of the students. The tuition cost is outreageously high, while the school itself looks as if it has had absolutely no work done on it what so ever. Where does all of our thousands of dollars go then? The educational system may be good, but in my opinion it should be ten times better for the cost, and the rules and regulations that the students and parents need to abide by which cause too much controversy in itself.

Posted August 10, 2007

Posted March 05, 2006

Posted October 12, 2004
- a former student
I graduated from Bishop McDevitt in 1963. My diploma from this school is at least equal to a masters degree by today's standards. Excellent teachers and programs. I am truly thankful for the education I received at McDevitt.

Posted May 05, 2004
Academic program is right on track! I have a sophomore there this year and will add a freshman next year. The sophomore has done very well, the programs are excellent, the atmosphere is conducive to learning. As a graduate myself, wouldn't send my children anyplace else!

Posted April 20, 2004
Our son thrived in the school. The honors classes were challenging and rewarding. The atmosphere seems to foster education and stability. The teachers are excellent.

Posted September 04, 2003
- a former student

Bishop McDevitt High School
1 Crusader Way, Harrisburg, PA  17111
Last modified Bishop McDevitt High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop McDevitt High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top