K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I attend Holy Family School, and I been going here since 1999 when I was in K-5 now I am entering 8th this fall. I really like this school, I've made a lot of friends over the years. I participate in a lot of activities such as choir, basketball, and band. I am also the captain of the HFS DRUMLINE which my friend and I that play the drums created. We preform from the school every year. The teachers here are great, they make education fun. Take it from me I learn a lot and I'm a straight A student. I enjoy going to this school and I think you and your children will too.

My daughter has been going to this school since she was in kindergarten, now she is entering the 8th grade. She loves that school, I also like it. It has a great basketball program, she really enjoys that. Holy Family also has a school band which my daughter participates in also. They are a well disciplined and safety oriented school. I encourage you to send your child here. I love it and I guarantee you will also.

Last modified Holy Family Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8