Ungraded
Harrisburg, PA

Posted September 13, 2013
This is my son's 6th year in this school and we all love this school.

Londonderry School 4

Posted June 26, 2012
my daughter is going into her third year at Londonderry and I love the school. They took the time to figure out how to approach her learning gap and made sure i was involved every step of the way. She loves her teachers(2 per class) to pieces. I couldn't have found a better school where my daughters certain needs were met head on and not written off as an ADD/ADHD problem but truly evalutated on how to work with her.

Posted April 11, 2012
Londonderry is simply wonderful! The staff and administrators are caring and encouraging, while providing a safe, nurturing environment. The kids seem happy, and my daughter just loves her kindergarten experience. Plenty of time outdoors, and specialized classes for art, science, gym, Spanish and computers. Innovative teaching techniques and plenty of hands-on learning are incorporated into the classroom. The school provides a sense of community, with many parent volunteers in the classroom. This is a parent-run school, giving each parent a voice. Will be enrolling my daughter for First Grade, as well.

Londonderry School 1

Posted November 22, 2009

Londonderry School 0

Posted February 23, 2009
My children attended Londonderry and now their children are students there. The warm nurturing atmosphere coupled with strong yet individualized academics are a credit to the teachers who devote enormous energy to this exceptional school and the families they serve.

Posted July 16, 2008
Londonderry school was an amazing school. The teachers I had for my 3 years there figured me out quickly. I will always remember the good times I shared with my friends and my teachers

Londonderry School 4

Posted October 15, 2007
My son is in his 2nd year at Londonderry, great school as far as learning and the attention he gets. He is doing fabulous there. Safety/security is a concern to my husband and I as well as the lack of extracurricular activities.

Posted February 04, 2007
My son has attended Londonderry since he was 4 years old, and will be graduating from 8th grade this year. Parents who want small classes, an incredibly nurturing environment, and who want their children to be treated as individuals - both personally and academically - won't find a better place. Sending your child here is like enveloping him or her in a huge hug each day. My 13 year old is happy, outgoing, creative, and respectful of others. Although I like to think those qualities are all my doing, I'm sure they're largely the result of 10 years at Londonderry.

Posted April 03, 2006
Londonderry school is a nurturing environment for children pre-school through 8th. With a low student/teacher ratio (avg 15) each student gets individual instruction to fit their learning style. The school director, Rhoda, is available most days to give hugs in the lobby before school. The arts are very important at Londonderry. They have a fabulous art program directed by Cindi Hardwicke. The all school play incorporates drama into the curriculum for spring as the entire school prepares for their performance at the Whitaker Center Sunoco Theater. Afterschool programs include Kung Fu taught by Shifu Kevin Preston, Drama taught by the Gamut Theater Players, and a Running Club sponsored by parent Emma Cuevas. Londonderry is a place where ordinary kids do extraordinary things. Since moving into their Green Building, concern for the environment has been incorporated into the curriculum school wide. Wonderful teachers at all grade levels.

Posted March 17, 2004
This school provides a wonderful learning environment for children of all different learning styles. They allow for slow or rapid growth of the child. Creativity and individuality are not looked down upon but rather worked on so children can bloom.

Londonderry School