Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

My son went to Londonderry after coming from a public charter school. We found the staff and the students to be a wonderfully welcoming environment which encouraged my son to grow and learn. He made close relationships to the students and staff and their families, which have lasted throughout the years. Londonderry's typical class size tends to be smaller, which allows for individualized attention to students. Parent and family involvement with the school and students is common (this is not a school where children are just dumped at the doorstep), and children of various ages have the opportunity to play and work with children of different ages and grades. The overall environment is supportive academically, socially and emotionally. Children at Londonderry learn by doing and exploring, not just rote memorization from a book or listening to lectures. When my son graduated Londonderry, he excelled in high school and graduated with honors. Today he is a wonderful young man and I attribute his life at Londonderry to the person he is today.

This is my son's 6th year in this school and we all love this school.

my daughter is going into her third year at Londonderry and I love the school. They took the time to figure out how to approach her learning gap and made sure i was involved every step of the way. She loves her teachers(2 per class) to pieces. I couldn't have found a better school where my daughters certain needs were met head on and not written off as an ADD/ADHD problem but truly evalutated on how to work with her.

Londonderry is simply wonderful! The staff and administrators are caring and encouraging, while providing a safe, nurturing environment. The kids seem happy, and my daughter just loves her kindergarten experience. Plenty of time outdoors, and specialized classes for art, science, gym, Spanish and computers. Innovative teaching techniques and plenty of hands-on learning are incorporated into the classroom. The school provides a sense of community, with many parent volunteers in the classroom. This is a parent-run school, giving each parent a voice. Will be enrolling my daughter for First Grade, as well.

My children attended Londonderry and now their children are students there. The warm nurturing atmosphere coupled with strong yet individualized academics are a credit to the teachers who devote enormous energy to this exceptional school and the families they serve.

Londonderry school was an amazing school. The teachers I had for my 3 years there figured me out quickly. I will always remember the good times I shared with my friends and my teachers

My son is in his 2nd year at Londonderry, great school as far as learning and the attention he gets. He is doing fabulous there. Safety/security is a concern to my husband and I as well as the lack of extracurricular activities.

My son has attended Londonderry since he was 4 years old, and will be graduating from 8th grade this year. Parents who want small classes, an incredibly nurturing environment, and who want their children to be treated as individuals - both personally and academically - won't find a better place. Sending your child here is like enveloping him or her in a huge hug each day. My 13 year old is happy, outgoing, creative, and respectful of others. Although I like to think those qualities are all my doing, I'm sure they're largely the result of 10 years at Londonderry.

Last modified Londonderry School is a Private school