PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I need to answer neutral. My son stafts on the 24th. I can not anwer this question.

Amount of homework: no rating

My son begins on the 24th. I feel i can not answer this question at this time.

Develops character: Neutral

My sons first day is on the 24th. I really can not rate this question at this time.

Great customer service. They know how to put a "first time" parent at ease. I appreciate the time they take to guide us through this process.

If your are considering St. Stephens, you will be making a phenomenal decision for yourself and your child. My daughter graduated from this school, and, now my son is there. All of the students and teachers know each other by name. It is truly a nurturing and academically challenging environment. There are field trips, clubs, and special programs that your child can be involved in, and; they greatly encourage parental involvement. Like another reviewer said, no school lunches, but; they have pizza and sub lunches once a month. (My kids like to pack their lunches anyway) Great school!!!!

The family atmosphere is incredible. The teachers and staff are all dedicated to the students. Academically rigorous yet supportive and nurturing. And the small class sizes are a plus. Well worth the money.

A perfect school, more like a family. The education is superb, both in what they teach and those who deliver it. Academically oriented, but the children also have SO much fun! Truly a model for what all schools should be!

This is an excellent little school. I wished the daily school hours were longer than 5.7 hrs and that the school served lunch meals. But all in all, the school is wonderful.

My son was in the Harrisburg School District and was not doing so well, we made the decision to put him in St. Stephens and he began to excel almost immediately. He loves school and everything about it.

I couldn't ask for a better school. All the staff treat each child like family. The ethnic diversity is hard to find anywhere else. The school ensures that the children are exposed to all the treasures that downtown Harrisburg has to offer.

Last modified St Stephen's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8