Posted January 27, 2011
Nice School, nice kids, nice programs! I highly recommend this school especially for the Arts programs. The pricipal is very experienced and helpful as well as all the teachers have been. This is my daughters 2nd year here and she loves it.

Posted January 24, 2011
great school, I would recommend this school for the excellent math, science and arts programs offered. I dont understand why East gets the bad rep when Central Dauphin Middle has more problems than anyone. My kids love this school and learned a lot and coming from private school the kids are really friendly and real honest not fake.

Posted May 08, 2010
This is a horrible school. The teachers spend most of their time trying to correct the children with disciplinary problems that they don't have time to teach the kids that want to learn. The environment is so negative. My daughter will not return next year, she will be going to a private school until we move out of this area.

Central Dauphin East Middle School 4

Posted February 01, 2010
This school is excellent! the teamwork among teachers is way above other schools. The music and arts offered at this school are tremendous.

Central Dauphin East Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This school has the greatest Arts program.

Central Dauphin East Middle School 3

Posted July 10, 2009
The teachers at this school, according to my daughter, are very nice. But as far as their attention goes with the students isn't very helpful. Some students at this school are very rude because of the teachers only punishing them and not trying to get involved and help them.

Central Dauphin East Middle School 0

Posted May 26, 2009
This a terrible school. The teachers and staff don't seemed to be too concerned with making sure the children get the best possible education. They would rather see how many students they can give punishments out to for little frivilous things. The kids in the school are treated like prisoners and not human beings. I will not send my child there again

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted April 16, 2008
Terribly disappointing school. My 2 boys will not return next year. I am saddened by the lack of control and lack of interest of the staff. Perhaps if my children had disciplinary problems they would have received the attention they needed. If its possible, I suggest you consider a private or parochial school rather then subjecting your child to what lies past the walls of this school.

Posted December 12, 2007
I love that xchool my son is doing perfect!

Central Dauphin East Middle School
628 Rutherford Rd, Harrisburg, PA  17109
Last modified Central Dauphin East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Dauphin East Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top