Harrisburg, PA

Posted May 23, 2010
I love this school. My children have done well; principal helpful whenever there has been a concern. Teachers keep in touch and work with my child.

Linglestown El School 0

Posted September 11, 2009
good lesson plan. heavy on the discipline.

Posted January 12, 2008

Posted October 03, 2006
Economic reasons forced us to remove my daughter from a private Christian school. It was a tough decision for us. I am grateful that we relocated to Linglestown and our daughter is enrolled in a wonderful public elementary school. The staff are highly qualified and truly concerned for the children they are responsible for. My daughter loves the learning environment at Linglestown Elementary School. She is doing very well!! I love the fact that bullying is actively addressed. Every child is taught respect for others and themselves. That alone is a major plus in a society that can be cruel and uncaring. I am a grateful parent!! Grateful for the principal, and each and every teacher!!

Posted September 19, 2004
This is a great school with great leadership that compels and/or inspires performace. You can tell the teachers aren't just there for a job. My daughters have had an excellent start to their educational experience.

Linglestown El School
1044 North Mountain Rd, Harrisburg, PA  17112
Last modified Linglestown El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linglestown El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top