Bad
Good

My granddaughter goes to this school and I myself work at another school district but I am so glad that she attends this elementary school. I was so impressed with her teacher this year. She has excelled leaps and bounds in this school. The principal has addressed immediately any problems that have taken place and they really do have and follow up on a no-bullying outlook at the school. The teachers seem to be there not just for a job but care and enjoy their jobs and wanting the children to learn. I am so glad she attends this school and have seen nothing but positive things demonstrated from the teachers and principal which makes it a positive for the kids to attend. And the kids therefore enjoy going and enjoy comradery with each other.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My granddaughter excelled by leaps and bounds this year from where she started in the beginning of the year to the end of the year.

I love this school. My children have done well; principal helpful whenever there has been a concern. Teachers keep in touch and work with my child.

good lesson plan. heavy on the discipline.

Economic reasons forced us to remove my daughter from a private Christian school. It was a tough decision for us. I am grateful that we relocated to Linglestown and our daughter is enrolled in a wonderful public elementary school. The staff are highly qualified and truly concerned for the children they are responsible for. My daughter loves the learning environment at Linglestown Elementary School. She is doing very well!! I love the fact that bullying is actively addressed. Every child is taught respect for others and themselves. That alone is a major plus in a society that can be cruel and uncaring. I am a grateful parent!! Grateful for the principal, and each and every teacher!!

Last modified Linglestown El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.