Harrisburg, PA

Posted October 29, 2014
Amazing leadership by the school principal and energetic teachers. An active PTA hosts family friendly activities that foster a school community that is inclusive. Students in attendance are from various religious, developmentally diverse, socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds. This diversity and inclusive setting teach children acceptance of others unlike themselves.. Amazing school!

Posted April 03, 2014
it is a great school .i hope my kids will be in this school when we arrive usa

North Side El School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
I have a son in kindergarten and he absolutely loves it. His teacher is excellent and the class size is very appropriate.

Posted November 21, 2009
My son, who is now in the 4th grade has attended this school since Kindergarten. I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience here!

North Side El School 4

Posted February 01, 2006
I am really impressed with this school. I was nervous about sending my child to a bigger school, but I couldn't have been happier.

Posted January 17, 2006
I have two boys at Northside and have been very happy with the teachers as well as the administration. There is an active parent teacher's assoc. The children enjoy two recesses per day which is very important. The special teachers (art, music, etc) are excellent.

Posted June 10, 2005

North Side El School
4520 Devonshire Rd, Harrisburg, PA  17109
Last modified North Side El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Side El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top