Harrisburg, PA

Posted November 17, 2014
What a great neighborhood school! Teachers and staff are great! My kids have flourished there! Couldn't have asked for a better experience for them!

Posted November 16, 2014
We're very grateful that our daughter attends Paxtang Elementary School! She has had excellent, caring teachers who invest in their students. This diverse school has an active, enthusiastic PTO and many great school-community programs and events. Paxtang Elementary school is a neighborhood school with a large population of students who walk to school. We are grateful to the principal, teachers, parents, and students who make this a great school!

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted June 27, 2005
- a former student
I was a former student at Paxtang, and I love the school so much. Everyone was so friendly to each other, and the staff knew everyone in the school. They have awesome extra. activites like the band and orcastra. No elementary school here in the west has a band at all! Parents are always getting involved and love helping with the kids. I would love for my future kids to go to this school. I absolutlely love it.

Posted March 14, 2004
This is an awesome school! The principal knows all the kids names! And greets them at the door almost every morning!

Posted August 26, 2003

Paxtang El School
3530 Rutherford St, Harrisburg, PA  17111
Last modified Paxtang El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paxtang El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top