Harrisburg, PA

Rutherford El School 4

Posted October 08, 2014
GOOD SCHOOL, MY SON GOT A GREAT TEACHER, AND SHE IS VERY SUPPORTIVE AND HELPFUL.

Rutherford El School 1

Posted August 14, 2013
my daughter will be starting at rutherford elementary in 2 weeks an i was looking to see were any activities offered throught the school sports, cheerleading , dance something of that nature disregard my ratings my daughter hasnt started yet but was mandantory for me to leave this comment

Posted May 05, 2010
My children went to this school and now my grandchildren go to this school it keeps getting better and better. THANK YOU teachers and support staff !!

Posted April 16, 2010
The classes were a good proportion vs. the teachers, and the teachers we did have were first rate!

Posted April 15, 2010
Great little school with great teachers = a lot of one on one.

Posted April 15, 2010
This school is filled with staff that have put children first. They go out of their way to meet the needs of children. They go over and above what is protocol to enable individual children to reach their potential.

Rutherford El School 3

Posted April 14, 2010
I moved into to the area when my son was starting 1st grade. Prior to that my son attended private schools. My initial dealing with Rutherford was not the greatest as my son was further ahead and the teacher could not provide a challenging education experience. Once I went to the Principal--I have not had any problems. Now, I think Rutherford is great. I have found that any school can be as great or as bad as you want it to be--the key is to be very involved and stay on top of your child's education :-)

Rutherford El School 5

Posted April 13, 2010
Rutherford just had their 100 year anniversary! Very community oriented!

Rutherford El School 5

Posted February 26, 2010

Rutherford El School 1

Posted August 24, 2009

Rutherford El School
6500 Clearfield St, Harrisburg, PA  17111
(717) 561-1990
Last modified Rutherford El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rutherford El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top