Harrisburg, PA

Posted April 29, 2014
the teachers at the school really are there for the children to learn there is a big difference on the bully mood they put it in to prates and they reword good behavior they get help for the children when there grades start going below average. I am a parent with 3 children in deferent age levels.

Posted March 28, 2013
This school has great teachers. You can tell they love their jobs and the kids. I am not a fan of the principal though. I know 2 families that have left the school because of him.

Posted February 28, 2013
We couldn't be happier with West Hanover Elementary School our son currently attends Kindergarten with Miss Hutchins and between her, Mr C and the rest of the staff here he is thriving. I am so excited for my little man to move into 1st Grade and my other little pre-schooler to go to Kindergarten next year.

Posted September 19, 2012
West Hanover Elementary to me is a Great School, and your children will not get lost in this School.The Pricipal, Mr C is great, I have no idea how he knows all the kids by name, and parents as well. My daughter loves this School, loves the teachers, as do I.

Posted November 03, 2010
It has a small town school feeling which reminds me of my elementary experience but offers so many experiences because of the great PTA and staff involvement.

Posted November 03, 2010
We are new to the school this year and I have been most impressed with how much the teachers care. I really appreciate the extra mile the staff members go to make my children feel welcome and motivated.

Posted October 13, 2010
It is a gret local school that has some of the best teachers and administrators on their staff. They area caring and compassionete with all children that pass theru their doors. I saw my son go to school there and now my granddaughter. They both think West Hanover is a terrific school......staff wise and education wise.

Posted October 13, 2010
I LOVE the involvement from the parents and teachers. The community is really involved in the school and the teachers are first class.

Posted October 12, 2010
We love West Hanover Elementary School because it is such a family atmosphere at this school and everyone comes together for whatever cause there is. It is an absolutely wonderful learning environment.

Posted October 12, 2010
Good progam , pta, does lots for the kids.

7740 Manor Dr, Harrisburg, PA  17112
Last modified West Hanover El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Hanover El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top