Harveys Lake, PA

Posted May 04, 2012
Lake Noxen is a K-6 located next to Harveys Lake Pa 18618. Harveys Lake is the largest natural lake in Pa. HL is 2 hours from Manhattan, Philadelphia and northern NJ. My children are in 4th and 6th grade. Both are on the honor roll. The 6th grade class is the brightest class they have ever had. Both of my children enjoy the teacher student ratio. Teachers actually enjoy teaching. No agendas. Staff is young, they are constantly have students exceed their expectations. As a former educator I can recognize great teachers. My kids have never had an issue. They love doing classwork. They are prepared for excellence.Starting in kindergarten Ms Snell thru 6th grade Mt Cronin. The best elementary teachers I have been around. PTO has raised $9,000 already.

Posted January 08, 2012
My children, 1st and 3rd grade, are excited to go to school every day. Their teachers communicate well and the work is appropriate. Our PTO does a great job in making the school experience even better. I'm proud to have my children attend Lake-Noxen. We love our community and teachers.

Lake-Noxen El School 0

Posted May 19, 2010
I feel that Lake-Noxen is a wonderful school is it in a small tight knit community and the teachers truly care about the students. My daughter does extremely well and has developed relationships that make her feel that she can accomplish anything she sets her minds to. I am amazed by the kindness shown between students within the school. The older students take the time to help and get to know the younger students. The school has an excellent support system in place. I am 110% satisfied with the school.

Lake-Noxen El School 2

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted March 13, 2008

Lake-Noxen El School 3

Posted July 01, 2004
- a former student
I agree it's not only the kindergarten teachers. I believe it's a vast majority of teachers. They don't have the time for the large classes and can't handle them so they take it out on the children. Whether thats what they mean or not,that's what happens. I feel they need smaller classes and teachers that really like teaching.(I know some of these teachers don't) It's a shame for our kids. Everything they do at school isn't always learned at home. Please remember this.

Lake-Noxen El School 3

Posted April 06, 2004
there are good and bad in everything! some of the kindergarten teachers are wonderful, unfortunately my child got the one that is not! she is not a nurturing person, she does not know how to deal with 5 and 6 year old children. this is their first year of school! this is what dictates how our children will feel about school for the rest of their lives. my child was taught how to hate school! i am moving out of the district and giving my child a new and fresh start!

Lake-Noxen El School
West Point Ave, Harveys Lake, PA  18618
Last modified Lake-Noxen El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake-Noxen El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top