Bad
Good

Lake Noxen is a K-6 located next to Harveys Lake Pa 18618. Harveys Lake is the largest natural lake in Pa. HL is 2 hours from Manhattan, Philadelphia and northern NJ. My children are in 4th and 6th grade. Both are on the honor roll. The 6th grade class is the brightest class they have ever had. Both of my children enjoy the teacher student ratio. Teachers actually enjoy teaching. No agendas. Staff is young, they are constantly have students exceed their expectations. As a former educator I can recognize great teachers. My kids have never had an issue. They love doing classwork. They are prepared for excellence.Starting in kindergarten Ms Snell thru 6th grade Mt Cronin. The best elementary teachers I have been around. PTO has raised $9,000 already.

My children, 1st and 3rd grade, are excited to go to school every day. Their teachers communicate well and the work is appropriate. Our PTO does a great job in making the school experience even better. I'm proud to have my children attend Lake-Noxen. We love our community and teachers.

I feel that Lake-Noxen is a wonderful school is it in a small tight knit community and the teachers truly care about the students. My daughter does extremely well and has developed relationships that make her feel that she can accomplish anything she sets her minds to. I am amazed by the kindness shown between students within the school. The older students take the time to help and get to know the younger students. The school has an excellent support system in place. I am 110% satisfied with the school.

Last modified Lake-Noxen El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.