Bad
Good

I really like this school. The academic programs are excellent and I'm always being challenged. The schools also focus on extracurricular activities as well. There are a lot of sports and clubs, not to mention a very good music program. When I graduate this year I won't forget UMMS!

I graduated in 1958 and my children graduated, one in 1988 and one in 1993. I look forward to my grandson starting kindergarten in september 2011. Three generations in a fine school district.

This is a wonderful school. I am a 6th grader and i was very nervous a first, but the incredible teachers helped me to a marvelous point. I love the school because it lets kids participate so much more than other schools. When I have to leave for 9th grade, I will never ever forget Upper Moreland Middle School.

Upper Moreland Middle School has been a great place for both my children to learn, explore new horizons, and reach for the stars with the support of wonderful teachers and administrators. They have an opportunity to expand on not only their intellectual but also their musical and athletic interests, including swimming. It is not a very big school, but the students who attend have big dreams and big goals in life!

I love this school. The kids are very great. It has a great gifted program.

i agree the students are very cruel especially to students who come here from another school district and the teachers and other staff are very judgemental. when my son came here i brought him from a very troubled school so that he would have a better education, he was never a trouble maker until the teachers and other staff wouldnt help him with the cruel students this forced his hand and he had to defend himself and now has been punished every day for it. Just because this site may suggest 4 stars for a rating I recomend any future parents of students attending Upper Moreland any level should ask the current students their opinions because quite honestly I wish I would have. My child is very bright and because of his punishments the school feels neccessary he is not challenged to the best of his abilities. Ha, some great school.

This is a alright school. However, I think that they should rethink many of their past decisions. Such as their gifted program and humanities testing. It s poorly jugged and they should consider that fact that they are denying some of their best students the chance of being in gifted or humanities since many kids clearly derisive to be in these things.

The school is wonderful, if only the children didn't have to be so cruel here. Never in all of the school districts I've attended have I met a crueler class of students. It's really a shame.

Last modified Upper Moreland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.