Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted December 07, 2015
Best school ever.. Welcoming staff.. Great teachers and an amazing principle.. I would like to thank Mr. Carroll, the front desk staff and Mrs. Smith the school principle

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 07, 2015
I am so grateful for Mr. Carroll for being such a great KG teacher.. He is the best ever

Posted October 19, 2015
Wonderful school and staff. I can not say enough about our experience at UMPS. My daughter just finished at the primary school and is now in the intermediate school...where so far we are just as thrilled. The teachers and principal are very receptive to any concern you may bring to their attention. It is evident that they have the best interest of every student at heart.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 19, 2015
Special thank you to Mrs. Hall, Mrs. Gallagher, Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Geiselhart. You were all wonderful. I never doubted that my child was in the best of hands during the day and you were all readily available to answer simple questions or discuss any concerns. Thank you!!!

Posted January 11, 2014
UMPS has been a wonderful experience for our daughter. She was previously in a private school so we were worried switching her to public. She is actually doing better in public. She loves going every day. The school is well run, very organized, and we feel like it is a safe environment. Mrs. King seems very experienced, accommodating, and good at keeping us parents in the loop.

Posted December 22, 2013
My daughter is in UMPS Kindergarten. She is having a wonderful experience! Her teacher is FABULOUS! There are great specials each day. The school administration is approachable and a noticeable presence in the building, visiting and reading in classes. The Home and School Association plans lots of great activities for the students!

Upper Moreland Primary School 1

Posted October 17, 2013
This schools' primary concern is not for the children at all, it is operated like a prison system so much so that as parents you feel like an outsider. The schools administrators are very rude and harsh, especially Lynn Briley .They were very unwelcoming to my son and my family from the very beginning until they had no other choice but to be cordial; and even then it was not genuine. The best part about this school was the bus driver, she was amazing and we really appreciate her. For some parents im sure they will have very different reviews for the school as they are more welcoming to certain families, but as far as I am concerned Upper Moreland Primary has a lot of life lessons to learn about how to treat all ppl the same, and focus more on the well being of the children than their attitude.

Posted August 17, 2012
Very happy with the school. Faculty and staff are wonderful. So glad we live in this district.

Posted May 14, 2012
I have 2 kids at the Primary school and we couldn't be happier with their education. They have a great reading/math program. Lots of specials, one being technology that you don't find in all the schools. The art program and library are fantastic. Both of my children are excelling at UMPS. And the lunches are great, with lots of healthy choices. It's a really nice community, too.

Upper Moreland Primary School 1

Posted April 02, 2012
My daughter was enrolled in the 1st grade there back in the spring of 2008. Was a nightmare from the beginning. If you believe that your child may be a special needs student,don't send them there. They have no time or patience to deal with those students. My child has ADHD and the teacher kept calling us EVERY DAY with complaints about her progress. We explained to them she needed extra help. Fell on deaf ears and they were going to promote her to the 2nd grade when she was nowhere near ready to advance. Classrooms were too big for children with attention disorders. Social workers had no answers either. We wound up moving back to NE and my child had to repeat 1st grade anyway due to this lousy school screwing her up!

3980 Orangemans Rd, Hatboro, PA  19040