Bad
Good

My son loves Chatham Park. He's heading into 2nd grade and has made lots of friends and is definitely learning. Mrs. Moyer and Mrs. Miller have somehow made it fun. I struggle to get him to do 20 minutes of homework, but they get a whole class full of kids to concentrate all day! The kids are proud of their school too. They all wear the Bulldog shirts. And field day was so well organized.

Wonderful school, great teachers, the principal and stuff!, I can not be happier with our 1st grade teacher Mrs. Goggin. We absolutely love her. She is awesome! My son wakes up in the morning and can not wait to go to school. When he has a cold he is literally crying because he is missing all the fun stuff they do with Mrs Goggin in first grade!!!

My daughters had to switch mid year to Chatham from Interboro school district (2nd grader and K). I'm so pleased my children are in this public school system. I asked them after the school year ended if they liked Chatham, my older daughter said she loves going there, that everyone (other kids) are "soooo much nicer". In Glenolden, the girls were catty & dramatic. For my 2nd grader to come home & tell me her friend told her she couldn't ber friend unless she didn't stopped being friends with another girl, I was floored! I have raised my girls to respect everyone, be nice, never make fun of others, & to treat everyone how they want to be treated, I felt as if the 6 months they were in Interboro it was all coming undone & that if I didn't want my daughter to be 'picked' on she couldn't be the sweet girl who treated everyone nicely anymore. It was so bad, she was getting stomach aches every morning because she didn't want to go to school. There were days we had to drag her into school. Her time at Chatham, not 1 problem,not 1 story about girls being mean. I would tell anyone looking for a great public school, with a nice community, & reasonable cost of living to look no further

We had heard that Havertown has a great school system when we moved here in 1996. We are just beginning to realize how true that is. Our daughter has been attending Chatham Park for the past 3 years and she absolutely loves her school, her friends, and her teachers. Chatham Park also has a great seminar program for gifted kids. To get a clear picture of how great this school is and other elementary schools in Havertown, you have to check out the PSSA test scores compared to the State averages or other schools' averages.

This school is amazing. The teachers are awesome, your child is truly a child, not a number. My daughter loves this school and has learned so much. The gifted program is great, and they are all about learning, no bullying, etc.

I am a student at chatham park elementary and I love it. All the teachers encourage you to take your time.Also, all the teachers know that everbody works at a different pace so while they can they give the students some pointers. We had some problems with sports but the teachers knew how to handle it. They provide a fun and energetic way to learn.

That school is incredible! My friend's daughter went there for 5 years and she loved it. The teachers always taught her so many new things and she loved the challenges! The principal always knew best for that school. I also referred one of my other friends there. They also love the school!

Absolutely wonderful school and faculty. Our son has been there for 5 years and our daughter for one year. My son is a high-achieving (seminar) student and the special programs have really pushed him. The school is extremely student-focused and the 'community factor' is second to none!

Last modified Chatham Park El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.