Posted April 01, 2011
We currently have 3 children attending Annunciation. ABVM is small enough that faculty members knows every child by name. The students instinctively realize this, and it makes a difference in the way they behave. They are accountable for their actions not just to their teacher, but to every adult at the school. I know the people who work at the school, either on staff or as a volunteer, care about the kids. When I leave my children at the door of the school, I feel like I m leaving them in the custody of friends. I m confident that whatever they may urgently need will be taken care of until I can be there. Volunteer opportunities abound and a parent can spend as much time as he or she wants to in the school. The chance to use my time for the good of my children makes me a happier parent. I know that when my children graduate, they will be ready for high school and hopefully will excel. Last but not least, I love ABVM because of its faith formation. The life lessons learned every day are such an invaluable gift to our children. And when they are grown, I hope they will look back and appreciate that the time spent there was truly a blessing!

Posted March 11, 2011
I have been a member of Annunciation school and parish for 17years. Ihave two children who have already graduated from this school and two more still there. My older two are thriving in high school and have everything they need to do well academically. The moral aspect of their lives have been so affected by their Catholic education at Annunciation. The teachers and adminstration are the root of the success of this school. They teach the children academically, but spiritually and morally they give them so much more. I am glad we chose this school and look forward to many more years here.

Posted March 11, 2011
We have had 3 children attend Annunciation B.V.M. School. Our youngest is graduating in June from 8th grade. We are sad to be leaving but know that the teachers have prepared our children well for the future. My children cherish the friends that they have made throughout the years. The families are very involved in the school community. Annunciation is a great school that enables each student to grow in faith and academics. There are also many extracurricular activities that the students can participate in.

Posted March 11, 2011
I have 3 children currently enrolled in Annunciation, and 1 child who graduated from Annunciation and is now in high school. She is in all honors and AP classes and is in the top 5% of her class. Annunciation has done an excellent job preparing her for a successful high school experience. The Principal and Assistant Principal are wonderful people and administrators who have helped our school become the excellent school it is. Our children have received a top-rated education, have made friends that they will keep for life, and have formed a strong faith based relationship with God. It is our 2nd home, and we couldn't be happier with our decision to send our children to Annunciation.

Posted February 22, 2011
My husband and I chose to send our children to ABVM because we wanted them to grow in their Catholic faith. What we got was so much more... a caring, safe, and nuturing environment; teachers who teach dignity, respect, and Mercy values; administrators who listen and respond; and academics that are top notch. When our oldest child was offered a scholarship to a private school in 6th grade, we turned it down because of how much this school and its faculty mean to us. ABVM is our second family - we know we made the right decision by choosing ABVM.

Posted February 14, 2011
When we moved to Havertown, we were open to all that the community had to offer as far as schools were concerned. That is why we picked this township to live. However, Annunciation BVM stood out and we could not ignore that fact. It is the intimate setting that we wanted. Teaching our 3 children morals, self respect and building their confidence while they are challenged academically. We could never put a dollar amount on the value of our children's success. Annunciation BVM is the best financial investment we have made.

Posted February 13, 2011
We currently have three children enrolled at Annunciation BVM and my husband and I couldn't be happier. All are thriving both academically and socially. The faculty, adminstration, and families are extremely dedicated to this school. It is very comforting to know that our children are in an enriching, caring and safe environment 5 days a week!

Posted February 12, 2011
Annunciation is a wonderful school with a dedicated staff that brings out the best in each child. There is no bureaucracy to deal with and if there are issues they're addressed quickly. There is no doubt that Annunciation is as challenging and academically and spiritually more enriching than the public schools. Annunciation focuses on the core curriculum so kids are prepared for high school. Each of my children are being challenged academically, but are also being taught that just getting good grades is not enough. This is the difference between Annunciation and other schools. They are taught to give of themselves and try to serve others. We love this school, the family atmosphere, and this great community.

Annunciation BVM School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
The Teachers aand parents are dedicated to making this Parish school community one which is not only educated but faithful to God's Word.

Annunciation BVM School 0

Posted June 06, 2009
I went to this fine establishment of learning, and can honestly say it was the greatest time of my life. I learned a lot about different things that are essential to the successful living in the world.

Annunciation BVM School
421 Brookline Blvd, Havertown, PA  19083
Last modified Annunciation BVM School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Annunciation BVM School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top